Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Seminoles never change. My first home game as a UM student was 1988 and Seminoles came in with stupid rap video and chock full of ****iness. After a BRUTAL 31-0 beatdown, they went home with their rap video and their tails between their legs. We utterly embarrassed them. I was hooked, Here is the rap video for a laugh.

Thanks.. needed a good laugh. been years since I’ve seen this embarrassing nonsense. LMAO.

Somethings never change.
Everything FSU tries to come up with, is always corny and goofy.
The Seminole rap, their edits, misspelled offer letters, turnover back, etc.
Goofiest university and fanbase out there.

Advertisement

As per usual, the TRUE culture of F$U is to create hollow slogans, instead of actual substance.

"The Climb" and "Finish For 13" can now be printed on banners and hung in the F$U trophy case, alongside "Do Something".

What this whiny dip**** doesn't understand is that this isn't some kind of sudden "reversal of fortune". Nobody gives a **** if Prison Mike "emphasized humility". The reality is that the F$U program, at every level, is arrogant and dismissive of everyone else. Therefore, when everyone else in college football detests F$U, then everyone enjoys F$U's misfortune.

"Arrogance", you say?

1. Arrogant treatment of the ACC and other ACC schools - as I've expressed elsewhere, the ACC Grant of Rights is terrible. The worst. Unenforceable. But F$U has acted as a lone wolf all along, leaking out self-serving spins on how valuable they are (with the implication that everyone else is trash). As I've said, the lawsuit that F$U filed should NATURALLY include another Florida litigant, but F$U only looks out for F$U. And I realize that "F$U" should be priority #1 to themselves, but there are lots of situations where alliances are even stronger than individual action.

2. Arrogant treatment of their own players - we've already discussed the recruiting approach of "we are going to sign Top 20 high school recruiting classes and immediately recruit over them with Top 5 portal classes". But what killed F$U this year was the arrogance that they held all the cards in the NIL game. First, F$U went out and spend mad money to run it back with their prior-year Portal successes. Then, when the team SUCCEEDED, all the underclassmen assumed that the good feelings and free-flowing money would come their way as they ascended into the starting lineup.

But, NOPE, F$U started acting like they could zero out the budget and start all over again, making all the younger guys "earn it". Even worse, somehow, all of the "comparative" $$$ amounts started leaking out. If you go on the F$U boards and open any thread on a player LEAVING for the Portal, you'll get some kind of comment about "yeah, this Running Back X wanted $X, and that's more money than we gave to Running Back Y, and that means he is greedy and selfish and entitled, so GOOD RIDDANCE". I've seen that same page of the F$U Playbook at least a half-dozen times in the past month. So, if you treat your own roster players like they are stealing from you just because they want comparable treatment, then you ARE going to have a "culture" problem. And it's hard to BOTH lose your seniors to graduation AND your key underclassmen replacements to the Portal. Good luck with that, F$U.

3. Arrogant treatment of recruits - we just saw over the last few months where F$U (fans and writers) talked non-stop about how they were getting EVERYBODY, both high school and Portal. And then..."The Climb" turned into "The Slide". F$U verbals flipped. F$U "silents" signed elsewhere. As in Scarface, F$U started to get high on its own supply, and all the recruiting momentum slipped away. When a coaching staff starts to act like recruits should be honored by an F$U offer, and then turn into quivering jelly right before committing on the spot, you have a serious issue.

I'll leave it at that. I won't even address the arrogant treatment of the rest of college football and the fans.

**** F$U. **** 'em.

The rest of college football is taking pleasure in their downfall.

And don't get me wrong, I understand the concept of "the rest of college football" taking pleasure in the downfall of a team such as, say, MIAMI. I realize that other fanbases perceived our players as arrogant. But at least I'm self-aware of that concept. I'm not out here whining about how the "sympathy" for our team disappeared, and trying to come up with ideas for a Public Relations campaign to turn things around.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Why didn't Georgia have half their team opt out? The bowl game was just as meaningless to them. If anything, they've proven to be far more deserving of a playoff spot than FSU. One team actually gave a ****. The other team was full of quitters.

Advertisement
Why didn't Georgia have half their team opt out? The bowl game was just as meaningless to them. If anything, they've proven to be far more deserving of a playoff spot than FSU. One team actually gave a ****. The other team was full of quitters.
They actually did. Both teams had 27 players out. FSU just gripes about their players more. It would have been fun to see Bowers rumbling all over them in the game. Their remainders just beat the brakes off FSU in a similar fashion to what would have happened if all the starters for both teams were there. Even with Travis there, UGA wins by 21+.

I admit I haven’t followed the portal after that initial rush. But is DJ U the only guy Fsu has at this point?

They have some massive rosters spots to fill and that name doesn’t likely get offensive guys very excited (forget Miami for a minute as I’m just asking about FSU)

I admit I haven’t followed the portal after that initial rush. But is DJ U the only guy Fsu has at this point?

They have some massive rosters spots to fill and that name doesn’t likely get offensive guys very excited (forget Miami for a minute as I’m just asking about FSU)
Just him and Marvin Jones Jr committed at the moment.

Likely land Jalen Brown (LSU WR) and Earl Little Jr. They whiffed on the purdue DE Scourton so they are going after a DE from WVU Tomiwa Durojaiye who is currently visiting Auburn. They also are trying to land Wester (FAU WR), Evan Stewart (A&M), or Silas Bolden (Oregon State WR). They also are getting a visit from the Toledo RB Peny Boone.

They have casted a much wider net than we seem to be doing at the moment regarding other positions. They have a ton to replace though so they would need a bunch of studs coming in to replicate what they lose.

Here are their expected visitors:

RB Peny Boone - Saturday

RB/ATH Jaylin Lucas - Saturday

WR LaJohntay Wester - visiting Friday

WR Jabre Barber - visiting Saturday

DL Grady Kelly

LB Nikhai Hill-Green - Arrived into Tallahassee on Wednesday and visit continues into Thursday.

LB Stefon Thompson - Visiting Thursday
Furman OG Pearson Toomey

Last edited:
Advertisement

Likely land Jalen Brown (LSU WR) and Earl Little Jr. They whiffed on the purdue DE Scourton so they are going after a DE from WVU Tomiwa Durojaiye who is currently visiting Auburn. They also are trying to land Wester (FAU WR), Evan Stewart (A&M), or Silas Bolden (Oregon State WR). They also are getting a visit from the Toledo RB Peny Boone.

They have casted a much wider net than we seem to be doing at the moment regarding other positions. They have a ton to replace though so they would need a bunch of studs coming in to replicate what they lose.

RB Peny Boone - Saturday

DL Grady Kelly

LB Nikhai Hill-Green - Arrived into Tallahassee on Wednesday and visit continues into Thursday.

Nole guy here says Brown is a done deal. But he's the one that showed me the Jeremiah Smith nole commitment.

Pretty underwhelming…I still say their success all goes back to Travis and his ability to extend.

I mean if they get all those guys that could help them avoid a 5 win season.

RB Peny Boone - Saturday

DL Grady Kelly

Furman OG Pearson Toomey
According to 247, we’re tight on officials. fsu doesn’t seem to have this issue because high school kids didn’t want to visit them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Peny Boone from Toledo to Louisville. FSU was main contender. Seems they will start pursuing Roydell Williams from Bama

Advertisement
Back