Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I just wanna say that I witnessed this crazy delusion for the first time last year when they came in at 5-3 to play us. I have been to my share of Miami FSU games but I had never witnessed anything like this. It was like their entire fanbase had been infected by some crazy undeserved arrogance and confidence zombie. You'd think they were 8-0 and hadn't lost a game in 27 years. Not a 5-3 team coming off a 5-7 year. My main takeaway from that game wasn't that Miami got trounced. Which it should have been. It was, "what in the ever living f*** is up with these people? I don't understand".

So to see this delusion exposed nationally makes me so happy. They thought they deserved everything. And that's how their fans acted. So it's absolutely no surprise that when they didn't get what they wanted, deserved or undeserved, their response was to throw a tantrum, not face the adversity, stand up, and climb back up the mountain.

Apollo Creed died in Act I, not Act III. Miami had a national championship game stolen from them, by the Noles, and then they beat the crap out of the Gators and played in the next two national championship games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just wanna say that I witnessed this crazy delusion for the first time last year when they came in at 5-3 to play us. I have been to my share of Miami FSU games but I had never witnessed anything like this. It was like their entire fanbase had been infected by some crazy undeserved arrogance and confidence zombie. You'd think they were 8-0 and hadn't lost a game in 27 years. Not a 5-3 team coming off a 5-7 year. My main takeaway from that game wasn't that Miami got trounced. Which it should have been. It was, "what in the ever living f*** is up with these people? I don't understand".

So to see this delusion exposed nationally makes me so happy. They thought they deserved everything. And that's how their fans acted. So it's absolutely no surprise that when they didn't get what they wanted, deserved or undeserved, their response was to throw a tantrum, not face the adversity, stand back up, and climb back up the mountain.

Apollo Creed died in Act I, not Act III. Miami had a national championship game stolen from them, by the Noles, and then they beat the crap out of the Gators and played in the next two national championship games.
I don’t get the delusion by them. They are missing a first round back a possible first round 2nd nfl wr and DE maybe first rounder. Who tf (even if they played) is going to block a DL with first rounders all over possible in the two deep as well? Even if they had JT he would have gotten killed. And who was going to penetrate that OL? A skinny *** slender man Pat Peyton? Them boys trippin. I could understand if they were stacked but they aren’t. Excellent coaching ain’t beating excellent talent period not in college.

Kennel has never got over that play.
That is why he’s such a crybaby duche to this day.
He’s a walking talking gaping ******. Biggest crybaby ***** in all of sports.
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

..............Chip Bayless (Cowboys) would like a word with you....

Advertisement
View attachment 276720
We’ve reached the muh attendance and Miami fans are bots level of cope in Tallahassee. Did they ever raise enough money for new urinals up there?
They acting fearful asf I never seen the hate at an all time high. They see those recruiting classes and are dying to low key negative recruit us lol. Fun times

There is **** to do in sfla like in nyc. No one has nothing to do in those other places

View attachment 276720
We’ve reached the muh attendance and Miami fans are bots level of cope in Tallahassee. Did they ever raise enough money for new urinals up there?

Soo, I don't have twitter to respond to this dude but this was FSU in 2021, 2nd to last home game, against a 9 win, #19 NC State. They had 50K announced people there. Our announced attendance for Louisville was 45K. You never get a complete shot during the broadcast but you can tell from the multiple different times they pan around, the visitor side of that FSU stadium was EMPTY.

I'm not trying to argue Miami has great attendance, but these people who scream all the time that it only happens to Miami is nonsense. Given the size of the fanbases, it's the exact same showing for both games. I mean, that Bobby Bowden endzone is like 15% filled.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Last edited:
Advertisement
That place sucks for a game too. They don’t do the gameday experience well at all. As much as I hate the Gators, they at least do games well at the Swamp compared to Doak. There is really nothing cool at all about a game at Doak. Even the stupid fake Indian spear thing is so watered down. He doesn’t lead the team out or anything. It’s weak.

TrumpyCane laughs when FSU fans on twitter post the graphic of how many players were missing, 22 starters were out, 90% of production didn't play

Do they not realize that will be the team in the upcoming year? They haven't picked up much in the portal yet either. They will be a 8 win max team next year especially since DJ U isn't a QB who can win you a game like Travis has done

Soo, I don't have twitter to respond to this dude but this was FSU in 2021, 2nd to last home game, against a 9 win, #19 NC State. They had 50K announced people there. Our announced attendance for Louisville was 45K. You never get a complete shot during the broadcast but you can tell from the multiple different times they pan around, the visitor side of that FSU stadium was EMPTY.

I'm not trying to argue Miami has great attendance, but these people who scream all the time that it only happens to Miami is nonsense. Given the size of the fanbases, it's the exact same showing for both games. I mean, that Bobby Bowden endzone is like 15% filled.

Same F$U fanbase that SUDDENLY started contributing to their Collective in November.

And then cancelled contributions in December when tey lost a bunch of recruits they thought they had locked up.

Advertisement
Seminoles never change. My first home game as a UM student was 1988 and Seminoles came in with stupid rap video and chock full of ****iness. After a BRUTAL 31-0 beatdown, they went home with their rap video and their tails between their legs. We utterly embarrassed them. I was hooked, Here is the rap video for a laugh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back