Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Lmao

Attachments

• IMG_5872.jpeg
    IMG_5872.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
I just wish they'd get a different mascot. Stop hijacking Native American culture. Could you imagine the outrage if that were a ****** face instead of an Indian. I grew up with Native Americans, which is another reason I find FSU appalling.

They don't deserve to call themselves Seminoles. Not one ounce of Indian blood or heart.

Can't believe the CIS censorship doesn't allow the word ***, but Indian, *****, and African are just fine.
No one gives a **** about mascots or names. Stop.

Gonna be a 63-10 type of game. Everyone’s gonna be screaming that they’re frauds, though they have been laying the groundwork for a narrative of the OB not mattering.
Was traveling for two days (via ship) and just saw the score. Can’t wait to see that rewind.

Advertisement
Let’s be real. UGA is the #1 to #3 team in the country. Unfortunately for them they lost their last game pushing them out of the playoff - but they would beat Washington and Michigan IMO.

FSU was the most overrated all season. UGA would’ve handled them easily even if they had a full strength roster with Travis. While 63-3 is amazing and penciled into the record books now; it would’ve been more satisfying if their opt outs had played and they were still demolished.

I suppose I’ll have to settle for a record breaking 60 point team quitting embarrassment though.
I think what is most surprising to me is how so many of their fans were delusional enough to think they were as good as the top 4 teams. I always thought they were a smarter, better breed than the Gaytor fan.

Let’s just say that our Canes somehow miraculously got hot and went 12-0 this season. I and every sensible Canes fan would know **** well that this team while exceeding expectations IS NOT a UGA-caliber team yet.

There’s just a level of basic football appreciation that should rise above fandom.

Travis was electric and dynamic, but he would not be making those type of plays against a Defense full of elite players.

Dumb *** FSU fans…

I just wish they'd get a different mascot. Stop hijacking Native American culture. Could you imagine the outrage if that were a ****** face instead of an Indian. I grew up with Native Americans, which is another reason I find FSU appalling.

They don't deserve to call themselves Seminoles. Not one ounce of Indian blood or heart.

Can't believe the CIS censorship doesn't allow the word ***, but Indian, *****, and African are just fine.

Look at this little lady being offended for someone else.

What is this…

FSU has an agreement with the Seminoles for use of their name and images in a respectful manner and I have personally seen their school president state that in person so if it works for the tribe as a nation then who are we to tell them what’s acceptable for them?

“Indians” can also be from India so I don’t think that is feasible to censor but feel free to ask violators to replace the term with “Native Americans” when referring to the latter.

Likewise, how are we supposed to sensor the word “African” let alone why??? Never mind, that’s not happening. If someone uses it as a malicious attack or something we’ll deal with it accordingly.

Do you think we have every potential word which can be used as a slur automatically listed??? “***” was listed because of some ******* who started **** with me, by the way. That’s how all of these banned words started getting listed but I didn’t ask for that word to be banned as it can be used in different ways, not just for straight up slurs, nonetheless it was listed.

@Andrew please sensor the words “*****” and “negroes”.

Advertisement
FSU has an agreement with the Seminoles for use of their name and images in a respectful manner and I have personally seen their school president state that in person so if it works for the tribe as a nation then who are we to tell them what’s acceptable for them?

“Indians” can also be from India so I don’t think that is feasible to censor but feel free to ask violators to replace the term with “Native Americans” when referring to the latter.

Likewise, how are we supposed to sensor the word “African” let alone why??? Never mind, that’s not happening. If someone uses it as a malicious attack or something we’ll deal with it accordingly.

Do you think we have every potential word which can be used as a slur automatically listed??? “***” was listed because of some ******* who started **** with me, by the way. That’s how all of these banned words started getting listed but I didn’t ask for that word to be banned as it can be used in different ways, just straight up slurs, nonetheless it was listed.

63-3 may cause them to rethink "respectful manner".

Do you think we have every potential word which can be used as a slur automatically listed??? “***” was listed because of some ******* who started **** with me, by the way. That’s how all of these banned words started getting listed but I didn’t ask for that word to be banned as it can be used in different ways, just straight up slurs, nonetheless it was listed.

I've added those words to the word censor.

Advertisement
I've added those words to the word censor.
Thank you. Feel free to remove the word “***” from the censor if you think that’s best as well. It can be used acceptably or inappropriately no differently than “Black” can be used acceptably or inappropriately so we just need to deal with it when there’s an issue. Up to you.

Thanks again.

Advertisement
Back