Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

OK, fair argument for September, but what about this bowl depth chart?

First, they list THIRTEEN starters on offense, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, and 2 TEs. Clearly, they can't put them all on the field at the same time. So the only time you'll see three WRs (and Hykeem Williams is a second-stringer) will be when you only have 1 RB and 1 TE.

Second, go back to that delusional post by that F$U fan earlier, when he rhapsodized about how deep the F$U WR corps is, and how he talked about 5-Star Hykeem Williams. Ummmm, okay.

So you've got Kentron Poitier as a starter. TWO receptions in 2023. Oh, but he's a junior, so maybe this is Manny/Randy type seniority system stuff. He must be the seasoned vet, as he had FOURTEEN receptions in 2022. And then FOUR in 2021. And another FOUR in 2020.

You've got Darion Williamson as a starter. SEVEN receiptions in 2023. Also a junior. He's also a seasoned vet. EIGHT receptions in 2022. ELEVEN in 2021. And TWO in 2020.

But wait, you've got Destyn Hill also starting as a freshman. SIX receptions in 2023.

So one must wonder how 5-Star Hykeem Williams can't crack that murderer's row of bowl game starters, even though he himself only has FOUR receptions. Backup Deuce Spann has ONE reception in 2023, and the third backup Vandrevius Jacobs has THREE receptions in 2023.

Hykeem's second-string role can't all be blamed on production, or the lack thereof. You have six wide receiver virgins vying for three spots.

Again, I'm not trying to say the lack of stats makes all of these guys "bad" or anything. I'm simply saying, if Hykeem is so talented, why is it so hard to beat these guys out who barely play and are not entrenched starters?
It also doesn’t help that Dugans is their coach. Honestly, I don’t know how FSU is even able to get any elite WR recruit to consider them while he’s there.

Advertisement
Why? They have absolutely nothing to play for, season is OVER.. The guys opting out have NFL dreams so possibility to blow out a knee for nonplayoff bowl game makes no sense.. I saw john Mackey ward winning all american TE jake butt play in random OB game down here and he shred his knee, drop in draft and be out of league because of complication to injury...

No fan who talks **** will give a single **** for him or his financial future.. Only downside of playing in nonplayoff games.. Barely any upside, if any.. Go get ready for combine, season is OVER. NO PLAYOFFS, No HEISMAN, NO DOAK WALKER, NO BILITNEKOFF, NOTHING!!! Pointless FSU season :ibis-roflmao-sm3:
Should they really have more opt outs than a team like uga?

Advertisement
**** uf and fsu.
giphy.gif

Should they really have more opt outs than a team like uga?
IDK, depends on lifecycle of team. FSU was a transfer upperclassmen laden team. UGA has had a ton of players leave last couple years so I would imagine they are a younger team with roster turnover as they sent a ton of first round talent to NFL last couple seasons.. Who is supposed to be first round talent at UGA that is playing?

Why? They have absolutely nothing to play for, season is OVER.. The guys opting out have NFL dreams so possibility to blow out a knee for nonplayoff bowl game makes no sense.. I saw john Mackey ward winning all american TE jake butt play in random OB game down here and he shred his knee, drop in draft and be out of league because of complication to injury...

No fan who talks **** will give a single **** for him or his financial future.. Only downside of playing in nonplayoff games.. Barely any upside, if any.. Go get ready for combine, season is OVER. NO PLAYOFFS, No HEISMAN, NO DOAK WALKER, NO BILITNEKOFF, NOTHING!!! Pointless FSU season :ibis-roflmao-sm3:
Even with a full squad Georgia was still going to beat the brakes off of these fools. The only difference is Kirby can rest his starters at halftime now instead of the start of the 4th.

Advertisement
So, how do we feel about the -18.5 spread? UGA is going to beat these guys by 50.
I was able to lock it in at Georgia -15. What gets me about this game is everyone is talking about how wronged FSU feels, meanwhile Georgia is over here feeling every bit as angry, if not more, than FSU over missing the playoff. They just aren’t whining about it like the Noles. Plus, I think Kirby got the memo from Sankey to send a message to the Noles. I’m not just saying this because I hate FSU, but I honestly think this game is going to be a massacre.

Advertisement
I was able to lock it in at Georgia -15. What gets me about this game is everyone is talking about how wronged FSU feels, meanwhile Georgia is over here feeling every bit as angry, if not more, than FSU over missing the playoff. They just aren’t whining about it like the Noles. Plus, I think Kirby got the memo from Sankey to send a message to the Noles. I’m not just saying this because I hate FSU, but I honestly think this game is going to be a massacre.

I got down at 14- then I went back and bet a bunch more at 15- and it now up 2 full points from yesterday from 16- to 18-.I look for it to be 20+ by kickoff and that will still be a good bet.

Look at it this way.How much you think the Noles will score against GA? Answer…not much if at all. 0-3 maybe ok give them 7.How much will Ga be able to score against the Noles…answer 40 minimum ? …so if the line even goes to 20 it will be a decent bet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back