Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1703700434551.png

Advertisement
I might have missed it but I didn’t see anyone from fsu caring about the fan base or alumni. Because in today’s college world players play for pay and themselves. Yea they might have got screwed but let’s face it there was no condolences from the political bull**** committee the school or players for the fans or alum.

They have a name for it

THE SNUB
(or as I call it 13 & n0)

View attachment 275468

the recovery plan 😂
View attachment 275469
I'm from the generation where you took your sick dog into the vet and asked him which was easier for the dog--to fix him or put him down. What that committee decided was not a snub, it was a mercy killing. They put them Noles down, and those delusioNoles refuse to realize they didn't miss a shot at the title, they were given a reprieve from a nationally televised beatdown in the playoffs.

The "pillars" of your proverbial program were kicked out from under you when Magic Mike ran his NFL QB1 out like a running back because he was ****ting his pants at being down 2 scores to North Alabama.

I'm from the generation where you took your sick dog into the vet and asked him which was easier for the dog--to fix him or put him down. What that committee decided was not a snub, it was a mercy killing. They put them Noles down, and those delusioNoles refuse to realize they didn't miss a shot at the title, they were given a reprieve from a nationally televised beatdown in the playoffs.

The "pillars" of your proverbial program were kicked out from under you when Magic Mike ran his NFL QB1 out like a running back because he was ****ting his pants at being down 2 scores to North Alabama.
North Alabama! Let that sink in!!!

Advertisement
I honestly am shocked they have that many players not playing
Why? They have absolutely nothing to play for, season is OVER.. The guys opting out have NFL dreams so possibility to blow out a knee for nonplayoff bowl game makes no sense.. I saw john Mackey ward winning all american TE jake butt play in random OB game down here and he shred his knee, drop in draft and be out of league because of complication to injury...

No fan who talks **** will give a single **** for him or his financial future.. Only downside of playing in nonplayoff games.. Barely any upside, if any.. Go get ready for combine, season is OVER. NO PLAYOFFS, No HEISMAN, NO DOAK WALKER, NO BILITNEKOFF, NOTHING!!! Pointless FSU season :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Why? They have absolutely nothing to play for, season is OVER.. The guys opting out have NFL dreams so possibility to blow out a knee for nonplayoff bowl game makes no sense.. I saw john Mackey ward winning all american TE jake butt play in random OB game down here and he shred his knee, drop in draft and be out of league because of complication to injury...

No fan who talks **** will give a single **** for him or his financial future.. Only downside of playing in nonplayoff games.. Barely any upside, if any.. Go get ready for combine, season is OVER. NO PLAYOFFS, No HEISMAN, NO DOAK WALKER, NO BILITNEKOFF, NOTHING!!! Pointless FSU season :ibis-roflmao-sm3:
Na , they beat UGA they can “claim” they won a championship might even of gotten a few official agencies to say as such. It’s real ***** **** they got going on

Advertisement
I'm gonna post this question in both tears threads. Which one has more wins next year, the gator with their op schedule or fsu with their depleted roster?

Na , they beat UGA they can “claim” they won a championship might even of gotten a few official agencies to say as such. It’s real ***** **** they got going on
I dont think even the players give a single **** about that, maybe you could of shown up to the parade for that but they good.. LMAOO

Advertisement

Look at michigans reaction that means the committee got it right. Them boys won’t be ready for what’s about to happen to them

That **** made me weak, comment said. When you thought the school bully was absent and he shows up late 🤣

Yea some of those fools were clapping…but be careful what you wish for…they thought they had a romp and got rammed instead.

They could have went two ways. They could have said, "we're gonna go and destroy Georgia and embarrass the decision makers" or you could do what's happening now. Unless you plan to never play a game of football again the, "they screwed us so we're not gonna try", attitude is not going to help them at all. Now they didn't make the playoffs and look like a complete and utter mess.

I think it speaks a lot to the culture Norvell has there. He needed to get these guys ready to play football.

They weren’t beating UGA with everything being equal.Now if all their players had stayed to play and UGA had half their starters bolt it might have been a decent game but I’m still not sure the Nerds could have won but at least it might have been competitive….

I’m hoping UGA beats them by 4-5 TDs

Advertisement
If he’s not good enough for FSU, why should we have signed him?
Maybe you’re right. Maybe he sucks. That’s not really the point. He was the star of their class last year. It’s not only Hykeem from that class that has gotten virtually no significant play this year. In contrast to our freshman class that had Bain, Mauigoa, and Mark Fletcher that all had significant roles.

We needed WRs in the class last year and we wanted him. He made his decision and I am simply pointing out that I don’t think it’s going to work out the way he thought it might.

Maybe you’re right. Maybe he sucks. That’s not really the point. He was the star of their class last year. It’s not only Hykeem from that class that has gotten virtually no significant play this year. In contrast to our freshman class that had Bain, Mauigoa, and Mark Fletcher that all had significant roles.

We needed WRs in the class last year and we wanted him. He made his decision and I am simply pointing out that I don’t think it’s going to work out the way he thought it might.
I understand that, but our guys put up similar numbers to Wilson and Coleman. Ray Ray and Washington didn’t see the field much either. Even Brashad didn’t get as many touches as maybe he should. I don’t think his decision was necessarily a bad one to go to FSU.

Advertisement
Back