Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Look at michigans reaction that means the committee got it right. Them boys won’t be ready for what’s about to happen to them

That **** made me weak, comment said. When you thought the school bully was absent and he shows up late 🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
Even in my wildest dreams, I could never imagine the pain that Florida State continues to go through even in a year that they beat us and went undefeated. I still would like to have beaten them, but God this has been such a giving moment of that program to the world

Who had the worse December, The Gator or The SemenHoles?

View attachment 275351
200.gif

Even in my wildest dreams, I could never imagine the pain that Florida State continues to go through even in a year that they beat us and went underfeated. I still would like to have beaten them, but God this has been such a giving moment of that program to the world

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Worse undefeated team of all time. Maybe worse double digit win team. They built a team of mercenaries and claimed thats what we were doing. Is no other explanation. They either jumped in the portal or went pro. Btw i dont know why players opt out. They are free to do it but especially if u going pro, couldnt some raise their stock playing elite opponents?

Bowls should start paying the players. Only way to save it overall. And of course not every school has these massive attrition

Advertisement
Back