Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

This is a wild thing to tweet about your quarterback that just entered the portal, don’t know if it was posted already.

Those tight white boy cornrows must’ve affected the speech and intelligence centers in his brain.

It’s the only explanation for this meaningless word salad from Prison Mike.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But I was told Tate was coming back for the playoffs so they should be in it because he’s so good. But wait…their head coach is still looking in the portal for a QB rather than this guy who has been in the system for 4 years? So the head coach doesn’t even think he was good enough? That’s impossible. FSU Twitter told me otherwise.

Advertisement
Not like this. Even with our sites, they worst you usually get is "it was mutual on both parties". When Colbie and Chaney dip out, I dont believe Gaby or any other cane site, **** on them on the way out. It sucked, but I think the majority were wishing the player good luck.

Ok maybe I lied, TVD caught **** on the way out. Lol. He earned most of it.
If jags want to leave and u have better options I’m fine with that. My corpse is a better option than TVD

Advertisement
This is a wild thing to tweet about your quarterback that just entered the portal, don’t know if it was posted already.

It would appear that the master shoulder-nougeying, quarterback-whisperer used up all his cornrow developer magic on JTrav. After 4 years under the Jedi-esque tutelage of Magic Mike, poor Tater Toddemaker finds himself sidelined to peep the QB Portal Peepshow of Talent developed elsewhere..

The legend of Magic Mike’s QD development wizardry grows only more legendary with each bolting back-up.

Advertisement
from 13-0 "we winnin a natty this year" to THE laughing stock of CFB with EVERYONE runnin for the door.
thank you Santa

Who had the worse December, The Gator or The SemenHoles?

1703619991003.png

Advertisement
Back