Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

IMG_1710.png
IMG_1711.jpeg

Advertisement
Travis isn't half the qb Lamar was in college. Lamar was one of the most exciting players I've seen at the college level. Straight baller. Was really hoping the Dolphins would trade down and grab him in the draft, but luckily for him, he landed in what might have been the best situation possible.

Anyways, **** FSU.

Advertisement
View attachment 274970

So they are admitting that they can’t compete with our NIL?
Imagine going 13-0 and missing the playoffs and the way you reward your fanbase and supporters is by telling them they couldn’t compete financially with a team that went 7-5

And you think that’s insulting to Miami

Imagine going 13-0 and missing the playoffs and the way you reward your fanbase and supporters is by telling them they couldn’t compete financially with a team that went 7-5

And you think that’s insulting to Miami
Trying to drum up more donations for TBE

Can you take out a second mortgage on a single-wide?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, were is the ncaa investigation? Bi-Weekly payments to commits isn't part of NIL or did I miss something?
It was well known that they were paying players upfront to commit last cycle knowing that many/most would eventually decommit and end up at the schools they really wanted to attend. However, this is the first time I've seen this being reported publicly.

But there is more to this story that still isn't public. Apparently, FSU hired Inspector Clouseau to send out the payments. If/when those details leak, that will be most interesting.

peter sellers film GIF

Advertisement
Back