Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

@TheOriginalCane - you know what to do

EDIT: I gotta be quicker than that, almost had it.

IMG_3986.gif

Advertisement
FSU is the most delusional fanbase in college football with the exception of UF.
The spin and mental gymnastics these fans and reporter can perform is something to behold.

FSU though delusional is somewhat tethered to reality, UF fans live in alternate Universe where they have history and success of Alabama. Completely out of touch with reality.

For the past week I've been watching a lot of FSU stuff and what you say is so true. Going into signing day they really believe that Jeremiah Smith was going to flip to them and KJ Bolden was sticking around. NSD was a gut check to there fanbase, they're not so high as mighty as they think they are

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
20/22 starters for UGA signed to them out of high school. They are prideful and genuinely feel as though they were snubbed out of the playoff. They’ll be hungry af to prove a point and…No opt-outs a week from kickoff.

Compare that to Fsu who 11/22 (12 if they had Travis) of their starters are transfers. You can see why they have so many opt-outs. You’d think with them being 13-0 and feeling “cheated” all their top guys would suit up. Prove to America you could’ve still won it all, but them ******* don’t care. I say all that to say, they getting that *** beat to a pulp and I’ll be loving every second of it.

Advertisement
Back