Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
“Top FSU Collective televangelist” got me dying 😂😂
They need the guy with the magic powers.

if youre reading this its too late GIF

Advertisement
Yes, I'm not knocking the kid, I know we evaluated him and took someone higher-rated.

But these myth-building SemenHole writers have (a) turned Mario's recruitment of D'Nas into some locker-stuffing loss by Mario, and (b) invented some unprovable stat about how "Miami insiders" all think this kid is Da Gawd.

It's just nutty.
Yea they trippin trying to get any dub they can. If they get a new waterboy they will say they stuffed Mario in the locker. The only coach that stuffed Mario aren’t coaches from the state of Florida I’ll tell u that.

Yes, I'm not knocking the kid, I know we evaluated him and took someone higher-rated.

But these myth-building SemenHole writers have (a) turned Mario's recruitment of D'Nas into some locker-stuffing loss by Mario, and (b) invented some unprovable stat about how "Miami insiders" all think this kid is Da Gawd.

It's just nutty.
It’s beyond a stretch to say you stuffed anybody in a locker when that person landed 2 5 stars and a 3rd who was a top 200 overall player at that same position

Advertisement
Yes.

And right now teams like Florida and F$U have a single-word response to everything: "Portal".

As for the who, what, why, when, and where of it, they have no idea. Sure, at least Prison Mike has succeeded with this necessity in the past, but he has much more Portal competition NOW compared to 2-3 years ago.

This is the mistake people make, they think the good times will last forever. They seem to be shocked when others steal their good ideas and execute them better.
Don’t worry. Mikes got them. That’s what they keep telling themselves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back