Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Wins don’t mean sh
Especially when ya monies Funny
money cash GIF

It’s not a stupid narrative. Take a look at the HS class sizes signed by Norvell since he’s been there. Furthermore…

-Colby Young came out of JUCO.

-You cited two running backs who maybe combined for 150 carries this past season

-“Two of our only healthy DT’s” in Deen and Gore is an erroneous statement as well.

Looks like roughly half of your citations are either incorrect or misjudged at best.

The point being made, and something tells me you already know this, is the exclusive reliance on the portal which is what Norvell, at least to this point, has and will continue to have to rely on. Pretty defensive there about FSU eh?
Dont forget our top 2 WR were recruited out of high school in X and George

Advertisement

It's amazing what types of lies they can get away with.

For example, how can you possibly rebut:

"Most Canes insiders agree that this is the most underrated DL in the recruiting ranks this cycle."

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?

I would like to see his reporter's notebook, where he tallies the massive list of "Canes insiders" to come to a final 51% majority of Canes insiders holding that opinion.

Furthermore, how could you POSSIBLY fact check that?

"Uh, hello Mr. Urrutia, I am TJ Pittinger's editor over here at 247, and I would like to verify that you are one of the many Canes insiders who cast his vote in favor of D'Nas White being the most underrated DL in the recruiting ranks this cycle. What's that, Mr. Urrutia, I think you just said you can neither confirm nor deny, but you like where Miami stands on this?"

What an absolute terrible human being TJ Pittinger is. At least Zach Blostein just reported the facts, but TJ Pittinger had to turn it into some cosmic recruiting win that threatens to end Mario's career.

Sad.

Advertisement
Here’s something that no one talks about.

FSU’s success is not off of the backs of players that Norvell recruited out of high school and developed. Aside from Travis, it’s off of portal players. So if you’re in high school, do you trust that you’ll be developed and earn playing time by Year 2? Or will you always be mindful that Norvell is looking for portal players, so even if your time comes…it doesn’t because he signed a more experienced veteran? What I’m saying is FSU built its success off portal players, that’s the culture now. So why do you take a chance of going there when there’s minimal evidence that homogenous talent rises through the ranks?
Travis came from Louisville.

It's amazing what types of lies they can get away with.

For example, how can you possibly rebut:

"Most Canes insiders agree that this is the most underrated DL in the recruiting ranks this cycle."

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?

I would like to see his reporter's notebook, where he tallies the massive list of "Canes insiders" to come to a final 51% majority of Canes insiders holding that opinion.

Furthermore, how could you POSSIBLY fact check that?

"Uh, hello Mr. Urrutia, I am TJ Pittinger's editor over here at 247, and I would like to verify that you are one of the many Canes insiders who cast his vote in favor of D'Nas White being the most underrated DL in the recruiting ranks this cycle. What's that, Mr. Urrutia, I think you just said you can neither confirm nor deny, but you like where Miami stands on this?"

What an absolute terrible human being TJ Pittinger is. At least Zach Blostein just reported the facts, but TJ Pittinger had to turn it into some cosmic recruiting win that threatens to end Mario's career.

Sad.
We would have took dnas but we got Blount. So Norvell came to the forums here to eval and saw no one wanted DNas. He will transfer once he balls out there under that staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We would have took dnas but we got Blount. So Norvell came to the forums here to eval and saw no one wanted DNas. He will transfer once he balls out there under that staff.

Yes, I'm not knocking the kid, I know we evaluated him and took someone higher-rated.

But these myth-building SemenHole writers have (a) turned Mario's recruitment of D'Nas into some locker-stuffing loss by Mario, and (b) invented some unprovable stat about how "Miami insiders" all think this kid is Da Gawd.

It's just nutty.

Advertisement
Back