Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Yeah if i iever decide to go to a game there, im waking up in the morning and drive up there from Palm Beach or im staying in Pensacola or something. I stayed there for like 2 weeks one time. Depression.

Your best overall option is to drive from Orlando or Jax.

I've made the drive from Orlando for at least a dozen of these games.

Had to drive from Atlanta this year. Lots of interesting back roads in south Georgia.

Yeah taking a college kid to a great steak house and meeting a Miami musical icon in a genre I’m 99% sure the kid listens to is corny…. That is the type of **** kids love at that age.

Guy is ******* crazy.

But, suuuure, it's "less corny" to give a guy a shoulder massage in a motel dropoff lane while "Warchant" plays on a tinny car stereo...

Good lord...

Advertisement
Sounds very jealous if you ask me. Go hang out with Rick Ross or Ronald McDonald 🤦‍♂️

1702759879787.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami really wins in all these areas:

More money
Better OL
Better skill positions
Offense that suits his skill set

Objectively UM is a better choice but FSUs recent success could win out who knows.

If he goes with FSU and they nose dive, likely, because of what they are losing, it will not help Ward's draft stock. In fact it could hurt it.

He would be better off going to Miami that is on an upward trend, have a lot of talent returning, and those leaving getting replaced by portal acquisitions, and will likely have an improved record.

In the stock world you would be dumping FSU stock right now and buying Miami.

Advertisement
Realistically what exactly are those SFE cucks gonna do to prevent Mario from doing that ?
Honestly who knows but somehow that walking thumb has convinced parents that he is someone that should be around their kid in the first place. Other people on here can speak intelligently on how that even happens in the first place.

@1murhurricane

Advertisement
Back