Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Miami is a world class international city and not even up for any discussion. I have worked in Tallahassee years ago and it is exactly what you said it was,
a place you move away from. A cheap town for college kids and where you can grow peanuts and raise pigs. They should move the capital from there to a more central location. There is a lot more business opportunities in Miami. Look at all the professional sports industries for the athletes to network in compared to Tallahassee.
I want the capital to be moved north of Pensacola. Get those pols and lackey lobbyists far away from me as possible!

1702716305041.png

Advertisement
I can’t believe these losers up north post this-as if it had any substance or value. It’s a ******* breakfast lmao
Like that's some vacation destination. Well, I guess it is for some people. OMG!!!! Looks like the same Walmart Great Value cinnamon roles they give to recruits in Hogtown.
With a beautiful view of a budget apartment building, or is it the Leon County lockup? I can’t really tell.

View attachment 272256
Chilin' at the Hampton Inn. It's OK for fan game day, but not for recruit OV's. Somebody tell those country bumpkins in Tally and Hogtown they need to step their game up.

I mean that town sucks for game days. Can't even get a low budget hotel. Anything decent is sold out as soon as the schedules come out because there's nothing else to do. It's a staycation for the locals.

Does that to every recruit it’s goofy and just comes off like he’s doing fake things to show a level of caring. To get you to sign there that’s it, he did that to Bain it doesn’t come off as genuine. And I’m a good judge of people, I ain’t saying this cause he’s at fsu. It may work on some guys though

Advertisement
Dirt is a straight groupie. Him and Wimbrow sweat recruits in such a creepy way. TBH it's disgusting and I've told both as much in person. Their days down here as I've said before are winding down especially with the 25-26 class.
I peeped how Cristobal is slowly booting them out. They hooked their claws into '24 and previous classes and Cristobal aint had time to turn that. Crazg how its been easier to get top ranked players from Chicago than down here

Yeah taking a college kid to a great steak house and meeting a Miami musical icon in a genre I’m 99% sure the kid listens to is corny…. That is the type of **** kids love at that age.
I know that if I was interviewing for a job and they treat me to a great meal I always think, “what are they trying to hide by spending all this money on me? Why aren’t we only sitting in a drab office talking about the job?”

Advertisement
Yeah taking a college kid to a great steak house and meeting a Miami musical icon in a genre I’m 99% sure the kid listens to is corny…. That is the type of **** kids love at that age.
There is a reason Ross was there. Either the kid wants to get into music/music production or is a fan of Ross. Mario isn't about to do something on a 1v1 official visit just because. There was a reason behind not that I would expect a Nole to comprehend that they think a creepy shoulder rub from Norvell is all you need to seal the deal.

There's an argument for Ward to go to FSU; it's just not the argument that FSU fans think they're making or can make. Overall, the argument is that (1) FSU has been the school that's gotten the most out of its portal players, (2) it's the school with the most recent success, and (3) they can probably offer him a good NIL, though not nearly as good as our offer, so heavy reliance on 1 and 2. They can't argue that they're reloading, like some of them have been saying. Their last three HS classes were ranked 23rd, 20th, and 19th. They've got 15 guys that have hit the portal (mostly reserve guys, though a guy like Lundy is heading out even though he was 3rd in tackles on that team).

Travis, Wilson, Coleman, Verse, Benson, and probably Bell are gone. If they had those guys on the field next year, their argument would get better, but alas, they don't. Losing their top RB and top 3 receiving options, coupled with subpar HS classes and no real movement in the portal (as of yet), leaves them with a lot more ??? then we have. Meanwhile, we've got most of our RB and WR room back, along with a solid OL. We have not had the success that FSU has had recently, but we are ahead of where they were with Norvell in Year 2. Gotta sell him on our NIL package, returning starters, development, and long-term trajectory. Gotta also convince Ward that FSU is a one-and-done.

Advertisement
All we should do is show Ward tape of TVD standing in the pocket with nobody coming anywhere near him for 5 seconds (and cut the tape off before it shows TVD throwing into coverage) and then show a tape of Jordan Travis running for his life 30 times a game for FSU. If Ward really wanted to get out of Pullman because he didn't want to carry the entire team, his choice should be a no-brainer.

There's an argument for Ward to go to FSU; it's just not the argument that FSU fans think they're making or can make. Overall, the argument is that (1) FSU has been the school that's gotten the most out of its portal players, (2) it's the school with the most recent success, and (3) they can probably offer him a good NIL, though not nearly as good as our offer, so heavy reliance on 1 and 2. They can't argue that they're reloading, like some of them have been saying. Their last three HS classes were ranked 23rd, 20th, and 19th. They've got 15 guys that have hit the portal (mostly reserve guys, though a guy like Lundy is heading out even though he was 3rd in tackles on that team).

Travis, Wilson, Coleman, Verse, Benson, and probably Bell are gone. If they had those guys on the field next year, their argument would get better, but alas, they don't. Losing their top RB and top 3 receiving options, coupled with subpar HS classes and no real movement in the portal (as of yet), leaves them with a lot more ??? then we have. Meanwhile, we've got most of our RB and WR room back, along with a solid OL. We have not had the success that FSU has had recently, but we are ahead of where they were with Norvell in Year 2. Gotta sell him on our NIL package, returning starters, development, and long-term trajectory. Gotta also convince Ward that FSU is a one-and-done.
Not hard to do look at the roster. And OL he will be running for his life like Travis did for 4 years and this year too.

Not hard to do look at the roster. And OL he will be running for his life like Travis did for 4 years and this year too.
It really is remarkable how bad their recruiting in the trenches has been. We had one of the best OLs this year, and it's looking like we'll have a very good DL next year. We had the third most snaps for freshmen this year. All those guys are back next year. FSU, meanwhile, is going to go from one of the most experienced to one of the least experienced teams.

Advertisement
Back