Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

They have a fake culture. They talked all this **** about Mike’s great culture but as soon as someone hits the portal they have their 247 mouthpiece Baghdad Brandon Sonone air the dirty laundry. Thanks to him the world knows what their portal kids asked for. I haven’t seen any other program publicly leak outgoing portal demands like they have.
It’s definitely bizarre to see. Especially when he’s obviously their biggest mouthpiece. We all know what the deal is but they have no tact about it.

Advertisement
They have a fake culture. They talked all this **** about Mike’s great culture but as soon as someone hits the portal they have their 247 mouthpiece Baghdad Brandon Sonone air the dirty laundry. Thanks to him the world knows what their portal kids asked for. I haven’t seen any other program publicly leak outgoing portal demands like they have.
Disgusting behavior

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s pretty unprofessional to just air out players individual NIL grievances. Does anyone else do this to this extent. Although sonnonne is probably one of the most unprofessional guys I’ve ever seen as far as media goes.
sonnone has to be a nepotism hire right? no way he got hired on his own merit because he has none to speak of. not that i mind because it’s funny watching a manlet try to be tough on his own board.

That white kid in the Phoenix jersey set white people and rhythm back at least a quarter century…..🤭
My favorite thing about this is they are trying to clown Mario for having Rick Ross meet the ward family. And then they try to promote this garbage. I can’t decide if this is worse than their “spring game hype rap” from a few years ago

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back