Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Indian Crying-fspoo.gif

Advertisement
How the **** would they "start running up the score" when they could barely eek out a W against teams like Boston College and Florida?
Pretty sure that guy is trying to imply they did not run the score up this year out of some sort of good sportsmanship but that is now out the window. Problem is lilke you said they were in a bunch of tight games not on purpose but because they just weren't that much better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s right. Even if it was us I would agree I can’t wear the tin foil cap. I have to look at things without being biased. That’s just how I am

He's possibly half-right (I don't think Kirk himself was involved in any conspiracy theory).

But Kirk is not on the Committee. He can't speak to the fix being in with the Committee. And I definitely think that those nutjobs on the Committee ****ed up royally.

I hate F$U. I hate Alabama. I hate the ACC. I hate the SEC. I hate the BCS. I hate the CFP Committee. So I really don't have any biases here.

The process was wrong, the decision was wrong. And I hate everyone that benefits and I hate everyone who was screwed.

Advertisement
He's possibly half-right (I don't think Kirk himself was involved in any conspiracy theory).

But Kirk is not on the Committee. He can't speak to the fix being in with the Committee. And I definitely think that those nutjobs on the Committee ****ed up royally.

I hate F$U. I hate Alabama. I hate the ACC. I hate the SEC. I hate the BCS. I hate the CFP Committee. So I really don't have any biases here.

The process was wrong, the decision was wrong. And I hate everyone that benefits and I hate everyone who was screwed.
LOL, I'm doing the math and have few calculations left, but I'm pretty sure you hate everyone. Just joking of course, but I couldn't resist.

Advertisement

I just think if you put uga or bama fully healthy they both beat fau and pretty easily too imo but we will never know. It’s a debate that doesn’t have to be cause fsu isnt in the playoffs. What ifs are what ifs imaginary

I just think if you put uga or bama fully healthy they both beat fau and pretty easily too imo but we will never know. It’s a debate that doesn’t have to be cause fsu isnt in the playoffs. What ifs are what ifs imaginary

Again, I'm not denying that health could have an impact. But that sword cuts both ways.

Some people have (incorrectly) built up this whole myth about the CFP Committee being compelled to account for Travis' injury, and that their "hands were tied".

As I already pointed out, the CFP Committee RAISED F$U up a spot in the first week when Jordan Travis was hurt (and Rodemaker played). Then they LOWERED F$U when the third-stringer played (and beat a Top 15 team), even though the third-stringer will NOT be the starter during the bowls/playoffs.

So one week they CFP Committee was fine with hurt Travis/healthy Rodemaker, then the next week after Georgia lost, they were suddenly NOT OK with that?

Georgia losing ****ed up the whole CFP plan to take care of the SEC.

It's just insane.

Advertisement
Back