Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
1702002120652.png

🤔

Advertisement
TF is this all about?
They think this year is the beginning of FSU taking over college football. Because they were wronged being left out of the CFP ( their words), they're going to take it out on every future opponent by running up the score and showing no mercy.

Nobody told them that even with Travis, they weren't winning a natty. Oh, they were told, but they didn't believe it because in their minds, they could win a natty with backup QB 2 or 3.

Advertisement
They think this year is the beginning of FSU taking over college football. Because they were wronged being left out of the CFP ( their words), they're going to take it out on every future opponent by running up the score and showing no mercy.

Nobody told them that even with Travis, they weren't winning a natty. Oh, they were told, but they didn't believe it because in their minds, they could win a natty with backup QB 2 or 3.
I like how they think they could’ve run up the score against Louisville, they just CHOSE to only score 16 points with all eyes on them because they are just too classy

Advertisement
lol yea, I’m not a huge fan of this dude. He says a lot of nonsense, and has a lot of bad takes. He was all over the Colorado bandwagon at the beginning of the year. I watched as has faith slowly started to disintegrate as their year progressed. It was beautiful.
And he haaaatees Miami.

Advertisement
Dear FSU nerd, the reason your team got left out of the playoff is because you were borderline playoff worthy even before your starting quarterback got hurt. After the injury you're lucky the committee didn't just drop you off the list completely. Running up the score on whatever D3 teams you play will not make the committee think more highly of you. Maybe not struggling against average ACC opponents might have helped your team look more impressive.

God, I hope they don’t end up getting him.
He’s gotta come to his senses, right?

Kid can go anywhere he wants, why in the world would he want to go to that goofy *** program. What ever FSU is offering, please let’s offer same or more. ****, pay him NIL to just stay with OSU. lol

Won’t be the end of the world, if he signs with OSU, but I’m going to be pretty upset if chooses to sign with the Delusionoles.
Maybe, I’m denial but just don’t think that’s going to happen.

Advertisement
Back