Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Oregon was the favorite to beat Washington, twice. UGA was supposed to body a Bama team that struggled against Auburn. Louisville was supposed to beat a fsu team with an injured 3rd string QB. OSU has been favored over Mich for all 3 games in their losing streak. Michigan was supposed to manhandle TCU last year....at some point we gotta stop talking about power ratings and what we THINK will happen, as opposed to respecting the games that's been played on the field.
Facts. Once you get away from facts and spit opinions you’ve lost your way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Na there was plenty of people sucking Norvell's **** acting like he was some type of revolutionary because of the portal

Hope they ******* collapse. **** them frauds

Yes.

100% this.

When some of the "Miami fans, but I'm going to compliment F$U/Norvell" crowd were waxing poetic about Norvell's "Portal Strategy", I was one of the few who consistently pointed out the NECESSITY of him hitting the Portal so hard, the LACK OF COMPETITION from other schools like Alabama and Clemson in the Portal, and the fact that the "Portal Strategy" was not a good long-term strategy.

"But but but, Prison Mike just won 10 games last year" was what the Norvell-lovers would tell me.

OK. Bills come due. Prices to pay. Karma. Yada yada yada.

Advertisement
FSU finishing the season undefeated and missing the playoffs brings more laughs than if FSU had lost to Louisville in the acc championship game and missed the playoffs. I would never root for FSU to win a game but it would be especially hilarious if they somehow managed to beat UGA, because then the tears would be extra delicious.
Naw I prefer the blowout they deserve.

Advertisement
Their stages of grief have entered a very weird phase.

View attachment 269814

Video gif. A man in a suit looks perplexed as he takes off his glasses, raises his eyebrows, and says, What? What?

Advertisement
I'm mad at myself for watching this video, smh.......11 min, 8 mins of it is rambling. FSU has been paying dude prior to and while committed there. Cool no surprise there

lol yea, I’m not a huge fan of this dude. He says a lot of nonsense, and has a lot of bad takes. He was all over the Colorado bandwagon at the beginning of the year. I watched as has faith slowly started to disintegrate as their year progressed. It was beautiful.

Build your team of mercenary transfers and cut them huge NIL checks to come back for “one more year” and this is what you end up with.

Yeah, it was a heart-warming story 11 months ago when they got Verse and company to come back to a 10 win team.

Now it's heartBURN when players from a 13-win team want money to return...

Advertisement
Back