Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Mike Norvell watching selection special

dem success GIF

God I can only imagine the tears after the committee told you that you weren’t good enough, you play Georgia and get blown out, and those players start to believe **** we really weren’t good enough maybe they were right and have that doubt carry throughout the entire offseason

Advertisement
God I can only imagine the tears after the committee told you that you weren’t good enough, you play Georgia and get blown out, and those players start to believe **** we really weren’t good enough maybe they were right and have that doubt carry throughout the entire offseason
especially when their rentals leave and they look at how much production they accounted for.

My comment on Yahoo got rejected. Here it is.

The year: 2000. Miami beats FSU head to head. Bowden does some campaigning, the BCS computers don't have head to head results figured into their programming, and FSU plays for the title leaving out the Hurricanes. FSU can take it where the sun don't shine. Karma is a b.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Already laying the foundation for an excuse. Also, it’ll go to show how much better UGA’s recruiting is against FSU. Don’t worry though, they’ll just say the super transfers would’ve changed the game, even though they did nothing against UF.

lol whose opted out for Jawja? Haven’t seen anyone yet declare

I know key FSU players have

Advertisement
Back