Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Live look at FSU fans trying to file complaint with trailerhasse PD

IMG_6418.png
IMG_6419.png
IMG_6420.png

Danny Kannell was throwing a temper tantrum on the Cover 3 reaction pod
The best was Bud Elliott pouting and saying long-term, FSU fans will see this as a blessing for when they leave this rigged conference. Media runs college football, and games don’t matter anymore.

Sitting here cackling at his sarcastic tears.

Advertisement
The best was Bud Elliott pouting and saying long-term, FSU fans will see this as a blessing for when they leave this rigged conference. Media runs college football, and games don’t matter anymore.

It will never happen but I would love to hear those two respond to someone bringing up 2000

Advertisement

The funny thing is, they've been ranting and raving about leaving the conference all year. They weren't snubbed because they're in the ACC. They got snubbed because Travis got injured and because they've been awful the past two weeks. They've looked suspect all year, and once you go beyond the transfer squad, you see a major drop-off in talent. This isn't 2014 OSU.

As for leaving the conference, I prefer our approach: keep a poker face. They've telegraphed that they want to leave. They've *****ed about it all year. But all that *****ing indicates to me that they don't have a landing spot yet. Nobody's been able to figure out the GOR yet.

Advertisement
The funny thing is, they've been ranting and raving about leaving the conference all year. They weren't snubbed because they're in the ACC. They got snubbed because Travis got injured and because they've been awful the past two weeks. They've looked suspect all year, and once you go beyond the transfer squad, you see a major drop-off in talent. This isn't 2014 OSU.

As for leaving the conference, I prefer our approach: keep a poker face. They've telegraphed that they want to leave. They've *****ed about it all year. But all that *****ing indicates to me that they don't have a landing spot yet. Nobody's been able to figure out the GOR yet.
FS poortal U

Advertisement
Did not read but he’s a *****, so Sonnone must be *****ing.

View attachment 269342
View attachment 269344
View attachment 269345
You can tell he fits right in there. I’ve only read about two paragraphs and it’s extremely choppy, full of grammatical errors…such emotional bias and disdain…it’s kind of fun. It’s like he couldn’t wait to publish his manifesto without proofreading it, because he knows his audience is a bunch of brain-dead hicks that can be easily riled up.

Perfectly encapsulates a Nole. The truth hurts, and this FSU team didn’t deserve to be in over Alabama or Texas.

Advertisement
Back