😎😂

Attachments

• IMG_5287.jpeg
    IMG_5287.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That would be a great strategic move lol. “ We won’t be playing on your network after ******* us, we are national champions”. “Then get shirts made that reads 13-0, 2-0 against the Sec”. That way they avoid the beat down to Georgia.
I wouldn’t expect anything different from forfeit state.

Advertisement
They’re not a Top 4 team right now. It’s true what they said on the show, Washington without Penix and Michigan without McCarthy don’t get the nod either, especially if they look as bad as FSU has the past few weeks. They deserved to get in, but we’re not among the best four. If he went down earlier in the year, they’re a 9-3 team.
💯.
Not only that they barely scraped by this season with Jordan Travis.
They were not dominant team playing a super easy schedule.
They have no QB, and game last night was unwatchable, it was so boring.
LOL they all had their phones out filming only to quickly put them away
I legit thought Mike Norvell was going to getup crying. 😭

Last edited:
💯.
Not only that they barely scraped by this season with Jordan Travis.
They were never dominant team playing a super e
They have no QB, and game last night was unwatchable, it was so boring.

I legit thought Mike Norvell was going to getup crying. 😭
It’s true it’s unfair. This was also their best chance of making the playoff for what could be a season or two. They’re losing 90% of their offensive production, a bunch of guys on D, and are gonna need to hit the portal hard. Lots of teams playing in the portal now too. I think they take a step back and are a 7-5/8-4 team next year. Their offense looks miles different without Travis, and the D is really good but again, a lot of those guys are gone this year.

Advertisement
Back