Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
This letter is a desperation piece because they know their conference was shoved down into that Tier 2 range until further notice. We’ve all known it for a while, but now it’s publicly set in stone. Even with the move to 12 teams, they’ll favor an Ole Miss or Mizzou or Penn St over a Louisville or Clemson or Miami (for example, not just speaking this year).

Plus you’ve got outrage like this lol…special fund

Thing is they don’t get that if they left the acc they would not be 13-0 on top of that these people who pick teams understand roster means something. If we take our conference glasses off it’s the right move. If we were loaded an annihilating everyone in our path they wouldn’t leave us or anyone that does that out.

I bet that cuck drew weatherford and all the other idiots who trash talked the ACC before the season wish they would have kept their mouths shut now. ACC never made a peep about them until after the playoff was decided

Advertisement
Thing is they don’t get that if they left the acc they would not be 13-0 on top of that these people who pick teams understand roster means something. If we take our conference glasses off it’s the right move. If we were loaded an annihilating everyone in our path they wouldn’t leave us or anyone that does that out.
The thing is that if you gave every team in the top 6 a preference on who they get to play, 5 of those teams would pick fsu.

Advertisement
200.gif

Can't wait for a .gif pro's to start unleashing **** on those fools.

FSU fans base needs more mopes. Cuz if they did they’d be a little more grounded about the team.

Sadly, they had a great year. But if they watched the other top teams and really think they belong there that blue meth pack must be hitting different this winter.
1701629714853.gif

Advertisement
Lol exactly. The funniest part is fsu was going to get exposed either way. We will see how tough they look against Georgia who’s still a top 3 team in my opinion
Norvell will have to convince his NFL bound players to stay for the bowl game. FSU doesn’t match up. Even worse, if both team's draft eligible players sit out, UGA sends out high 4-5 star backup players against FSU's 3-star backups.

I expect a blood bath.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back