Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Or roll with the young guy Glenn
I feel that would be a bad move and something that Norvell hasn't done yet. Even when he had Travis he took Milton. The way Norvell lives and dies from the portal highly doubt he goes into next season completely dependent on a redshirt freshman being successful.

They’ll need to, but they’ll need to replace their entire offense in the portal then.
I think they probably will be in the portal again at a lot of positions. I also think it will be really hard to find someone like Travis. I see them losing around 4 games next year either way.

Really hope UL blasts them in the ACC Championship next week. Would be better than having to watch them lose by 40 to Michigan.
Same I was hoping UF beat them last night. GT has actually looked good I can see FSU ending the season on a 2 game losing streak and starting next year with an L. I guess now we can put UF on a 6 game losing streak though.

Advertisement
I've seen some Noles say recently that a big reason they can be competitive in a CFP game is because of their "elite defense." Right now, their defense comes in at #20 in the country. However, taking a quick look at the stats can show a big part of the reason why their D has been able to keep opposing O's to low-point totals. Spoiler alert: it's the offenses themselves. Here are their rankings:

• Miami - 25 out of 130 (true freshman in first road start)
  • Florida - 48 out of 130 (QB in first start)
  • Syracuse - 85 out of 130
  • Duke - 94 out of 130 (star QB injured)
  • Wake Forrest - 104 out of 130
  • Pitt - 114 out of 130

• Average Rank: 78 out of 130
Good defense with good players? Yes. Elite? No way. They've benefited the second half of the season by playing some of the worst offenses in the country. Interestingly, UL has one of the best offenses they've faced all year. We'll have to see what happens.

FSU celebrated breaking Duke’s ankle and now a Williams. This Travis injury sucks but payback for their lack of class.

I've been going to Miami-F$U games since 1986. I've witnessed nearly 40 years of classless F$U fan behavior.

I have ZERO sympathy for any F$U fan whining about Travis being hurt. I would never wish a devastating injury like that on any player, but I could absolutely care less about how F$U fans feel about the Travis injury.

Advertisement
They have entire thread on Justin Scott flipping to us
Continue Season 9 GIF by The Office

screenshots?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been going to Miami-F$U games since 1986. I've witnessed nearly 40 years of classless F$U fan behavior.

I have ZERO sympathy for any F$U fan whining about Travis being hurt. I would never wish a devastating injury like that on any player, but I could absolutely care less about how F$U fans feel about the Travis injury.
After I saw the video of FSU fans yelling "**** that kid" and "Flip the cart" after Emory broke his arm I see Travis' injury as karmic justice.

Advertisement
Back