Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
IMG_5709.jpeg

Dude was a dynamic college QB that could hurt you on the ground and in the air. His elusiveness and ability to throw accurate passes while scrambling is the reason that team didn’t go 8-4 or worse this year. Don’t think he was the best QB, but he made that offense work. Their offensive line is about to get exposed.

Advertisement
There’s a ton of losers out there who can claim they played high school football. Everyone who tried out for football at my high school made the team. Lots of them never played a down but if they showed up to practice every day, they got to stand on the sideline on game day. It’s why I’m always el weary of guys who talk about playing in high school like it means anything at all. We had dudes on my high school team that I wouldn’t even take on my intramural flag football team.

Ok, so for the record, I did take a break from my chess club to go on the football team. First day of practice, a 5 foot 5, 150 lb running back ran over me so hard that I hurt for days. I then realized that I was being sent a message that I had more of a future as a nerd than as an athlete.

Ok, so for the record, I did take a break from my chess club to go on the football team. First day of practice, a 5 foot 5, 150 lb running back ran over me so hard that I hurt for days. I then realized that I was being sent a message that I had more of a future as a nerd than as an athlete.
Nothing wrong with that.

Dude was a dynamic college QB that could hurt you on the ground and in the air. His elusiveness and ability to throw accurate passes while scrambling is the reason that team didn’t go 8-4 or worse this year. Don’t think he was the best QB, but he made that offense work. Their offensive line is about to get exposed.
Their entire passing offense is a Jordan Travis scramble drill. They are screwed without his improvisational skills. I'm glad we'll never have to see him again.

Advertisement

Now they're saying their 2nd string oline that beat up on a tired Northern Alabama in the second half looks better than their 1st stringers. I guess 2nd string oline is the new 2nd string QB.

Took a trip over to Nolelandia today; some highlights from their fans:
  • The offense was regressing under Travis, Tate will give it the jolt it needs.
  • Tate will be our Cardale Jones, fear the spear! ***wet fart noises***
  • Tate's arm talent is miles better than Travis, and our NFL WRs are gonna eat.
  • We scored 58 unanswered with Tate last Saturday (omitting that they played against 3-8 FCS Northern Alabama).
  • Our OL just needs to give Tate time, and he'll light it up.
  • Our defense is elite; we can rely on them.
I think the biggest difference you're gonna see over the next few weeks is that their OL is going to get exposed. They're banged up across the line. Travis had elite pocket presence and awareness and was able to get himself out of situations that usually ended in a sack. The few times I've seen Rodemaker play, he's a statute in the pocket, though he has more mobility than say TVD, but he doesn't extend plays like Travis did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back