Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I would've fired this guy after his Prison Mike story.

View attachment 263843
ken jeong ha gay GIF

They are lucky Riley Leonard was hobbling around on one leg against them
They are a very good football team, but the amount of luck they've had all year is insane.

• BC Game: 100+ yds of BC penalties and a BC Personal foul on what would've been 4th down and BC Ball with more than a minute and TO's to drive for a game-winning FG.

• Clemson Game: misses game-winning FG & losses their best DB to injury going into OT.

• Duke Game: Riley Leonard already injured going into the game, plays injured with very limited mobility on the ground, reaggravates injury, and goes out for the rest of the game.
They are a better version of our 2017 team, which eventually saw injuries and the luck run out.

They are a very good football team, but the amount of luck they've had all year is insane.

• BC Game: 100+ yds of BC penalties and a BC Personal foul on what would've been 4th down and BC Ball with more than a minute and TO's to drive for a game-winning FG.

• Clemson Game: misses game-winning FG & losses their best DB to injury going into OT.

• Duke Game: Riley Leonard already injured going into the game, plays injured with very limited mobility on the ground, reaggravates injury, and goes out for the rest of the game.
They are a better version of our 2017 team, which eventually saw injuries and the luck run out.

They’ve been lucky for 2 years now.

We're gonna give them a game. They still can't run the ball nearly as successfully as they did last year, and I don't think their defense is nearly as good as people are making it seem based off the last few weeks. They've played 6 consecutive bottom third offenses.

I'm not sure a hobbled TVD will be able to score enough to match their offense, because Travis will score points. But we should be able to make them one-dimensional when they're on offense and maybe we can get him on the ground a couple times when he's running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Not many teams can, but maybe we have the athletes to do it.

When we're on offense, don't turn the ball over and we can be successful.

Advertisement
We're gonna give them a game. They still can't run the ball nearly as successfully as they did last year, and I don't think their defense is nearly as good as people are making it seem based off the last few weeks. They've played 6 consecutive bottom third offenses.

I'm not sure a hobbled TVD will be able to score enough to match their offense, because Travis will score points. But we should be able to make them one-dimensional when they're on offense and maybe we can get him on the ground a couple times when he's running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Not many teams can, but maybe we have the athletes to do it.

With TVD struggling and Williams a true freshman, we're screwed either way at QB. We need to throw a little to keep them honest and grind out the run game to control the clock to keep their offense off the field and wear the defense out.

If you asked them they’ve played Alabama & UGA six straight weeks!

Advertisement
total miami thing to do would be to beat nc state, beat fsu, and then let down and lose to Louisville

would take whatever scenario possible that allows us to beat the noles at this point
Louisville has only 1 loss and was ranked #13 in the first CFP poll, I dont know that could be considered a let down. If we beat FSU that would probably make them our highest ranked opponent of the year going into that game.

Advertisement
We have an opportunity to do the funniest possible thing next Saturday.

You have no idea how badly TrumpyCane wants us to beat them this week

They are bringing out so many recruits for this game

Unbias opinion still think we have a chance

We have the advantage on both lines

If TVD can just play semi decent we have a shot

The formula is make it a rock fight. Force some turnovers. Hopefully have the ball last. Hate that we may be without our starting corners.

But this is hole tears. Fspoo sucks !!

Advertisement
The formula is make it a rock fight. Force some turnovers. Hopefully have the ball last. Hate that we may be without our starting corners.

But this is hole tears. Fspoo sucks !!

TrumpyCane thinks that might be a blessing, @Memnon favorite corner Jaden Davis would be getting torched this game, at least Brown can by physical and hopefully the refs let them play

@Memnon any way our current corners can do anything this weekend?

They lose so much off this roster. Next year will be a completely different team. They have hit on a few guys in the portal each year but with a full recruiting class it would be tough to hit on 8-12 guys like they are losing while also not posing off last years class and 2024’s class.

They have to win now. Everything has gone their way and they are surging a few close games and injuries.

Advertisement
Back