Advertisement
I think I found the big bag chicken farmer. Read this first

1696375084537.png

Then this.
1696375196623.png

Then this
1696375444913.png

Advertisement
If they only knew what’s been going on behind the scenes with certain players. 😂
So, why exactly is bignole paying 500 to secure the services of Jeremiah smith? I mean, how is bignole using the name, image or likeness of smith? It seems like his payment is directly tied to smith playing football at fsu. Isn’t that technically against the rules of the current NIL structures?

Advertisement
So, why exactly is bignole paying 500 to secure the services of Jeremiah smith? I mean, how is bignole using the name, image or likeness of smith? It seems like his payment is directly tied to smith playing football at fsu. Isn’t that technically against the rules of the current NIL structures?
It's meaningless....JS isn't going to FSU

I don't get the sense that Timnole is on a friendly basis with anyone close to the program.

If Cribby, D$, etc. came in here and said we should be worried then I would be.

In other words our insiders>>>> Their insiders.

I think I found the big bag chicken farmer. Read this first

View attachment 259616

Then this.
View attachment 259617
Then this
View attachment 259618
If only he realized that FSU's NIL offer for Smith is far beyond anything Miami and especially Ohio State are offering. Ohio State is the lowest and Miami is in the middle (but closer to OSU's amount than FSU's... for reference).

I think he should throw FSU in the category of "only chance is to have a significantly higher NIL deal". They're already there. And their only chance is to continue to raise it even more.

But let them keep spewing their BS everywhere. It's been the same thing for every south florida recruit they have pursued this cycle. They have zero clue and zero read on any of them.

I don't get the sense that Timnole is on a friendly basis with anyone close to the program.

If Cribby, D$, etc. came in here and said we should be worried then I would be.

In other words our insiders>>>> Their insiders.

Their insiders circle jerked each other over Patterson and Carr recently.

Yeah, I only listen to two insiders and both post here.

Advertisement
If only he realized that FSU's NIL offer for Smith is far beyond anything Miami and especially Ohio State are offering. Ohio State is the lowest and Miami is in the middle (but closer to OSU's amount than FSU's... for reference).

I think he should throw FSU in the category of "only chance is to have a significantly higher NIL deal". They're already there. And their only chance is to continue to raise it even more.

But let them keep spewing their BS everywhere. It's been the same thing for every south florida recruit they have pursued this cycle. They have zero clue and zero read on any of them.

Well...at least we now know that F$U can raise Jeremiah's NIL offer by $500...

If Smith decides he wants to decommit from OSU...

And all things being equal between Miami-FSU then I see him picking us in the end.

Like we've said... these kids are looking for a reason to stay home and play in front of their friends and family... we are giving it to them right now.

Advertisement

Like bags, NIL is the default excuse for everyone on why they didnt land a recruit. The way fans tell it, nobody but their coach can recruit and everyone else overpaid for any good player. All season long we have been accused of being broke til we land someone note worthy, well then it was money. Its madness...

Advertisement
Back