Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

They can be had. They have a well rounded team no doubt but instead of a sleepy moon game in Boston it’ll be a rivalry game at home. It will be a dog fight. Containing Travis will be priority 1 and 2
Stop the run and make Travis beat you from the pocket. If BC can keep them to under 4 YPC and keep Travis at 15-23 for about 200 yards there’s no reason we can’t.

Advertisement
Stop the run and make Travis beat you from the pocket. If BC can keep them to under 4 YPC and keep Travis at 15-23 for about 200 yards there’s no reason we can’t.
The noles offense:
Play breaks down travis scrambles for 1st down or a nice chunk.

Play breaks down and he scrambles 10 yards behind the Los and throws to a wide open receiver.

Multiple times in every game over and over again.

Norvel is not an offensive genius. The problem is when you have a quarterback that can do this successfully in every game, it’s a headache to plan for.
Everything in your body says run towards a quarterback if he breaks containment and that’s why there’s always wide-open dudes when he does that.

You can cover every single one of their guys if they go five wide and if they’re locked up, he just escapes outside and gets a 10 yard gain.

FSU is like the Hindenburg, leaking and drifting to an immolation at ground zero. Just take a gander at Michigan State. When y’all build it on shakey ground, with no solid foundation, eventually chickens come home to roost. If not this season then next. #MARIOISTHEWAY🙌🏽

The noles offense:

Play breaks down and he scrambles 10 yards behind the Los and throws to a wide open receiver.

Norvel is not an offensive genius. The problem is when you have a quarterback that can do this successfully in every game, it’s a headache to plan for.
Everything in your body says run towards a quarterback if he breaks containment and that’s why there’s always wide-open dudes when he does that.

You can cover every single one of their guys if they go five wide and if they’re locked up, he just escapes outside and gets a 10 yard gain.
Which is my take. If you look, most of our plays run by design. Their's dont work, Travis runs and alot of time it turns into big plays. Im not sure how he is v Blitz but im thinking it helps them when he scrambles to have less in coverage and u dont get home. Lane integrity is important. Guidry seem to have us as good at that as i seem in years. Be interesting to see how Clemson schemes against him

Advertisement
The noles offense:

I've said this a ton this year. Multiple times the play is dead and Travis scrambles around until he finds an open receiver, Boston college started to contain him in the 4th Quarter by not letting him get outside and had success. We can too

Now it’s the flu 🙄

1694912799779.png

Advertisement
So the Noles have dropped to the 64th ranked scoring defense in college football. Seems appropriate for a team that almost every ranking preview I have read this morning says that FSU should remain in 3rd, or at worst, I saw one drop them to 4th.

I even saw someone say they were OBVIOUSLY looking ahead to Clemson. Top 3 teams don't "look ahead" and even if they did, they still don't look like FSU did against a team that was trying to set a record for penalties, and missed an extra point which would have ultimately ended with a tie game in regulation.

Whatever happened to that "eye test" thing I kept hearing about?

Miami has the 25th scoring defense, and the 11th scoring offense. But what I read from one lame CBS reporter is that "Miami didn't cover the [50 whatever point] spread." I love the hate. I get that we sucked last year. Guess who has more losing seasons in the last 5 years? Yeah, FSU. The rankings are a joke. Let's play our games, keep winning, and then beat these fools with their inflated egos in their **** infested stadium.

Advertisement
So the Noles have dropped to the 64th ranked scoring defense in college football. Seems appropriate for a team that almost every ranking preview I have read this morning says that FSU should remain in 3rd, or at worst, I saw one drop them to 4th.

I even saw someone say they were OBVIOUSLY looking ahead to Clemson. Top 3 teams don't "look ahead" and even if they did, they still don't look like FSU did against a team that was trying to set a record for penalties, and missed an extra point which would have ultimately ended with a tie game in regulation.

Miami has the 25th scoring defense, and the 11th scoring offense. But what I read from one lame CBS reporter is that "Miami didn't cover the [50 whatever point] spread." I love the hate. I get that we sucked last year. Guess who has more losing seasons in the last 5 years? Yeah, FSU. The rankings are a joke. Let's play our games, keep winning, and then beat these fools with their inflated egos in their **** infested stadium.

And FSU didn’t come close to covering the 24.5 spread against BC….

You gotta understand, their entire schtick going into this year was that they would be fantastic and we would suck.

Turns out we’re not that bad and look way better than last year. Remember, it took them till Year 3 under Norvell to show improvement. Meanwhile it’s barely year 2 with Mario and we look miles better. Shatters their idea that they’d be the cream of the crop and that we would suck.
Well, morale
You gotta understand, their entire schtick going into this year was that they would be fantastic and we would suck.

Turns out we’re not that bad and look way better than last year. Remember, it took them till Year 3 under Norvell to show improvement. Meanwhile it’s barely year 2 with Mario and we look miles better. Shatters their idea that they’d be the cream of the crop and that we would suck.
hey, they are and always will be the cream. They’re the Cream of Man Chowder. This the name SemenHoles. Simple.

I didn’t realize that fsu has two D-line coaches. Odell and some Papa John’s guy they call JP. Memphis Mike’s weakness is his G5 staff. They don’t have a coach that I’d take over ours.

Even Big Joe who gets a lot of heat for his recruiting can coach and serves a purpose with the Usos that come through with their families.

Can’t lie ive got serious nostalgia for Pat Surtain . Hard not to for us Phins fans. **** shame he’s up there.

Advertisement

Hope fsu is ranked 3 or 2 when miami comes in Tallahassee n spanks them

Advertisement
Back