Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

This is ***** made from a dude transferring in to a top ten ranked team and scoring three TDs his first outing against a top five ranked team.
I love it. Cancerous for a team. Thats why u be careful who u bring in. And u know he salty cuz people online said he got locked down by a dude from NY practicing in Timbs.

Funny how things change. Offseason they were the **** ting and we the ugly friend. Now its flip and we got man from 2025 jumping in.

Advertisement

ezgif.com-optimize (10).gif

Coleman in the 2nd half when we hold him to 2 targets

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s gonna be game 4.
We still don’t know what Clemson is imo and these teams that are used to dominating start feeling sorry for themselves after a few bad games. It’s happened to a lot of teams. They start 5-0 and lose to lesser opponent and then wheels fall off.

Imo it’s gonna be a close game. Clemson fells like they gotta step up and fsu wants to erase last Saturday’s near loss.

I was ready to post those numbers too! lol

Total Offense -

15. Miami 551y/g
33. FSU 462 y/g

Total Defense -

19. Miami 271 y/g
104. FSU 391y/g

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! #4 in the country....???.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
It's a rivalry game and there's a long way to go between now and when we play them...but if I were a Nole fan...I might not be predicting a blowout over the Canes.

Advertisement
I really cant wait to play these cats and uf next year. Man oh man I hope JW and KK stay just so they can talk sh every **** play to UF.
I think Kinchens is gone after this year. Best safety in the nation. That play he made on the deep ball during the Texas A&M game in center field where Davonte Brown got flagged for PI on Noah Thomas is a Ed Reedish type of play. Killa Kam is everything you want in a player. Smart, physical, a leader and a **** good safety.

Last edited:
I think Kinchens is gone after this year. Best safety in the nation. That play he made om the deep ball during the Texas A&M game in center field where Davonte Brown got flagged for PI on Noah Thomas is Ed Reedish type of play. Killa Kam is everything you want in a player. Smart, physical, a leader and a **** good safety.
I could see it going this way but I can see a Reed type in KK. He may want to go all four seasons for the U especially if he thinks we can seriously contend for real hardware.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back