Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Panic Button Netflix GIF by NailedIt

Advertisement
Media needs to quit hyping these bums up with superlatives that are reserved for actual championship contenders. They looked mid af. Referees ran out of whistles.

referee blows whistle GIF by NFL

They already started their bull**** about every team has games like this. They know they ****ed up by hyping those scumbags. Can't wait to watch them drop in the polls, and fail to meet the fake hype.

All that preseason talk was fake news. Today the Holes got EXPOSED.

Dawson and company should be licking their chops.

Advertisement
I didn’t realize that fsu has two D-line coaches. Odell and some Papa John’s guy they call JP. Memphis Mike’s weakness is his G5 staff. They don’t have a coach that I’d take over ours.

Even Big Joe who gets a lot of heat for his recruiting can coach and serves a purpose with the Usos that come through with their families.

Advertisement
They already started their bull**** about every team has games like this. They know they ****ed up by hyping those scumbags. Can't wait to watch them drop in the polls, and fail to meet the fake hype.

Norvell better pray the portal works out again because next year could get ugly. I can’t think of a single recruit to step into the shoes of those leaving.

Advertisement

BC barely beat Holy Cross!!!

The refs bailed fsu out and even with bc having 17 penalties they only won by 2!

Advertisement
BC barely beat Holy Cross!!!

The refs bailed fsu out and even with bc having 17 penalties they only won by 2!

Stop making sense. Just stop. You know the media pundits are ****ed. Serves them right for hyping them so quick.

Let's watch this play out. They may be a tale of two teams. One week they beat LSU, the next they blow out a scrub, and the following they squeek one out against BC. If today is a one off, we'll know very soon.

Hopefully, Clemson beats their ****s in the dirt (while we stomp Temple).

Last edited:
They can be had. They have a well rounded team no doubt but instead of a sleepy moon game in Boston it’ll be a rivalry game at home. It will be a dog fight. Containing Travis will be priority 1 and 2
I posted after they beat Lsu that this is a very good team but are far from unbeatable. They have an undeserved arrogance about themselves that makes them vulnerable. Which almost bit them today.

Attachments

• 477C548C-B324-4C67-936E-F40A1639DDE8.png
    477C548C-B324-4C67-936E-F40A1639DDE8.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back