Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

"Kids from Miami are so incredibly gullible..."
"They don't understand..."
"They don't care..."

Some south Florida kids making decisions freely for themselves and their families got these dudes in the trailers of 'Hassee worked up into a frenzy. Just a few more 5* recruits, these dudes going to go full Weimar.

Advertisement
"They don't care..."

Some south Florida kids making decisions freely for themselves and their families got these dudes in the trailers of 'Hassee worked up into a frenzy. Just a few more 5* recruits, these dudes going to go full Weimar.
"They don't understand markets." Yeah, because Tallahassee is such a better market than Miami. :rolleyes:

"They don't care..."

This is the reason those posters that want FSU to go undefeated until they face us are completely wrong. They are completely delusional and forget they were under 500 for three seasons before last year. I will root for them to lose every game this year.

Advertisement
1694810887787.png

Presented without comment.

View attachment 256964

Presented without comment.

The attendance **** kills me. Plenty of teams have low attendance for **** games or when your team is **** and fans expect more. FSU fans were wearing bags over their heads two seasons ago.

What people don’t understand, and I always try to tell them, while we may have low numbers for games like BCU or whoever on a hot *** summer Saturday we absolutely make up for it in crowd noise (generally when doing well). Even the announcers said during A&M quote “I don’t know what the attendance is but it feels like a packed house!” Well, it wasn’t close to packed.

Now, imagine if it WAS a packed house. Deafening. ND ‘17.

Miami fans are rabid and a lot fair weather. It is what it is. Win and it will all resolve itself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids are gullible for thinking Miami has improved. But those who see fsu be above .500 for the first time in 3 years are completely logical to think they are back
When we were ranked in the top three I didn't even believe we were that good. I was right. They letting this get to their heads boy. That fall going to be epic and I hope Norvell get extended.

Advertisement
Darn. BC needed that TD, not a FG.
BC needs to dominate TOP & not turn ball over. Not a good football team. Bad matchup for FSU in these conditions & up front (good for Miami).

Very good FSU team. Don’t know why people are saying different. Do they remember Miami-BC in ‘01?

Advertisement
Back