Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Man how short their memories are. Didn’t they go 3-4 years without a bowl just before last season? And we smoked them in our place. Of all fan bases, you’d think they understand it can turn around quickly with the right pieces. They keep thinking we have last year’s team and coordinators.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t realize until yesterday how much of the Norvell kool aid they been drinking

Amazing how quickly they forget

All of this confidence stems from a quadruple red-shirted 37 year old QB who is still playing CFB on a technicality.

Am I misremembering or wasn't Travis part of the same incoming high school class as Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields? They are going to looks MUCH different next year. The portal can only plug so many holes.

All of this confidence stems from a quadruple red-shirted 37 year old QB who is still playing CFB on a technicality.

Am I misremembering or wasn't Travis part of the same incoming high school class as Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields? They are going to looks MUCH different next year. The portal can only plug so many holes.
They're a house of cards. Next year they'll likely revert to being closer to an 8 win type of program.

Advertisement

Yep. Travis has developed better than I thought he would. But I love how they claim we have no QB next year. When it’s still possible that TVD comes back (unlikely), who’s their backup? Their QB recruiting has been abysmal, unless they plan on starting the true freshman next year

Advertisement
Back