Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Mentioned this is the Patterson thread but fsu is shady as **** this cycle. Some delware chicken dude that basically made a killing bc if the avian flu is the secret stash. They have a dude in Atlanta and Tampa too. Even some “student” in tally that goes by nico or soemthing that does a lot of the hand offs. The reason for this surge in recruiting is bc they lost d jackson who has been their best player. Also a bunch of thr transfers they overpaid for are getting huge heads and sitting out practices. They know the season is gonna impload so that are trying to lock the recruting class in. Bc they still think they can go 7/5 to 8-4 even with all this camp issues. So basically they are throwing stupid money around bc their camp has been ****. One delware dudes is close with 247 staffer so they just report whatever mike tells them. It’s shady as ****.
Darrell Jackson would not be their best player this year. **** I’m not even sure he’d start. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys sound lame af making excuses. Norvell is a great playcaller and light years better of a game day coach than Mario and somehow this offseason he’s out recruiting Mario. It is what it is. You all sound corny with this “FSU is shady” stuff.

Last edited:
You guys sound lame af making excuses. Norvell is a great playcaller and light years better of a game day coach than Mario and somehow this offseason he’s out recruiting Mario. It is what it is. Y’all sound corny with this “FSU is shady” stuff.
You make Norvell sound like Bear Bryant sheesh. I don't even think Norvell ever won a G5 conference title as a coach.

You guys sound lame af making excuses. Norvell is a great playcaller and light years better of a game day coach than Mario and somehow this offseason he’s out recruiting Mario. It is what it is. Y’all sound corny with this “FSU is shady” stuff.
I'm not disagreeing with you but we'll see how good of a coach he really is when Travis goes down..

Advertisement
Light years?
His qb improvising and running saved his ***.
Did you actually see the games they played?

That’s like saying Kevin Sumlin was light years ahead of a lot of people when Johnny Manziel was his qb.

Advertisement
Cornrow is a terrible HS recruiter every year and now all of a sudden he is pulling 5 stars. I’m not sure about shady but they are dropping bags 100%

Dudes been destroying in camp until
His waiver got denied. Verse and the other DTs were refusing to practice at one point. But yeah Travis is the best player but d jack was the man bc how their other transfers were acting
Oh?

FSU is in a league of their own. UF is bad but different level. FSU made shirts that said “Taggahassee” when they hired Willie. And then had “2 and 0dell” shirts after they beat like Savannah Tech Online and University of Phoenix. That is a strange fanbase.
They are a goofy bunch for sure.

Advertisement
His qb improvising and running saved his ***.
Did you actually see the games they played?

That’s like saying Kevin Sumlin was light years ahead of a lot of people when Johnny Manziel was his qb.
Yes Norvell is a much better game day coach than Mario. He’s a great play caller. His time at Memphis proves that.
There’s no argument really. I’m going to stop here because I hate speaking about FSU in a positive light.

Yes Norvell is a much better game day coach than Mario. He’s a great play caller. His time at Memphis proves that.
There’s no argument really. I’m going to stop here because I hate speaking about FSU in a positive light.

Mario has the same amount of conference championships ships/bowl wins at FIU than Norvell his entire career

Halloween Lol GIF by giphystudios2021

Advertisement
Back