Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What the F are we doing wrong like UF & FSU randomly masters at recruiting now all of a sudden lol, I'm offering a blank check at Simmons, Breland, Franklin, Cole to combat this ****
I guess Ruiz really is being a broke ***** this year.

Advertisement
I have a lot more mopiness in me right now but I have enough dignity to not express it all on this particular thread..... so i'm out
Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

Advertisement
What the F are we doing wrong like UF & FSU randomly masters at recruiting now all of a sudden lol, I'm offering a blank check at Simmons, Breland, Franklin, Cole to combat this ****
Something seemed off awhile ago when we kept losing out on recruits and every time I say we need to start spending money, everyone else's response was "We don't want to over spend bro"

We’ll see how many of these players stick after Florida craters to a 4 win season, and if FSU implodes this year.
i dont know how uf is doing it but I expect their season to suck and will enjoy while it happens, but fsu has had some crazy type of momentum in the last year starting with getting a game before LSU in last year, sneaking out that big w early then lsu going on their run later, sneaking a w out of UL, and then them building off that and some way getting ALL their talented players to COME BACK to Tally, I know Tally got famu in its back pocket and that can be heaven but they had legit nfl talent all come back, even th rb who has no shelf life basically. Now they are media darling this off season and that has jump started their regular recruiting when it was majority transfer portals floating them..

These dudes going head 2 head with bama and uga and getting 5 star PLUS players, dam..

Advertisement
Back