Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It’s really funny when people of low intelligence try to put one over on other people of low intelligence, i.e., a semenhole fan site. This moron doesn’t realize that Ruiz has nothing to do with Cristobal’s salary.

This low IQ moron literally made that whole thing up. But he is so stupid, he doesn’t realize that anyone of even average intelligence will be able to tell that.

Advertisement
They will blame NIL when the Canes beat their sorry ***, and say we are now into bags.

These idiots are loosers... and need to find something to do rather than make 5 paragraph of lies coming directly from their rear *******....

They fear what is coming down the road, and we are just getting started.. confirmed.

They should be dropping bags for HS football Messi's then
That isn’t happening. Their investment into Inter Miami has already paid off 10 fold. That club will eventually be comparable to an MLB team. I’m pretty sure the franchise cost was something like $2.5MM too. That’s an investment. I’m sure the Mas brothers are pitching in on NIL, but that doesn’t bring a return outside of being a proud alum/fan.

Advertisement
That isn’t happening. Their investment into Inter Miami has already paid off 10 fold. That club will eventually be comparable to an MLB team. I’m pretty sure the franchise cost was something like $2.5MM too. That’s an investment. I’m sure the Mas brothers are pitching in on NIL, but that doesn’t bring a return outside of being a proud alum/fan.
Inter Miami's valuation will be greater than that of the Marlins a year from my typing this.

Inter Miami's valuation will be greater than that of the Marlins a year from my typing this.
I read something the other day that showed the clubs valuation pre-Messi then after Messi was announced. I think they had already brought the club valuation up to something like $500MM. After Messi was announced they’re going to be valued over $1.2B. That’s crazy for an MLS club. I’m excited to bring my sons to watch Messi though. Kudos to the Mas brothers for making it happen.

CD89C10C-512D-444F-A694-2B1570F39B63.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back