Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s too early for some of these kids (in most cases 16 to commit to anything in the spring of their Jr years in HIGH SCHOOL.

Way too much happens from now until the August of their Sr years.

For the most part, late summer, early fall commitments seem to stick.

FSU, who hired the highly respected ND coach, has now lost 13 of their last 14 baseball games and 10 in a row. They are in a total free fall the likes of which we've never seen in the history of FSU Baseball. What they failed to consider when making their new hire, is that their coach is an FSU alum, and FSU alums are losers! Enjoy!

Their NCAA Tournament appearance streak is on life support. :)

View attachment 234682

Well guys, first of all, congratulations to FSU on "not swept at home this weekend!" They only lost 2 of 3 in Tally against Clemson. Of course they also lost at home to Jacksonville earlier in the week, so with last nights midweek loss to UF, they've gone 1-4 since my last update, bringing the tally on this Tallahassee Tailspin to 2-16, or a winning percentage of .111 over the last month.

My good friend Dave Chapelle once told me that you hate to see it, but you love to see it. :)

One more note, this might be the last time I can post the entirely of this tailspin in one screenshot, its getting too big to fit on my screen even if I reduce the font way down!

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 11.20.13 AM.png

Advertisement
It’s too early for some of these kids (in most cases 16 to commit to anything in the spring of their Jr years in HIGH SCHOOL.

Way too much happens from now until the August of their Sr years.

For the most part, late summer, early fall commitments seem to stick.

We’ve been notorious for that ****. #
He was their second-highest-ranked recruit in the 24' class. That recruiting class is going to be a Mike Norvell special. Top Ten class 8 months out, scraping the Top 20 by signing day.

Remind you of any of our corches?

Advertisement

Norvell trying to really maximize last season’s success on the field and push for early commits…let’s see how many stick

Advertisement

Norvell trying to really maximize last season’s success on the field and push for early commits…let’s see how many stick

Of course. Mario will do the same thing in the fall and next year if Miami surges to a 10-2 finish.

Hope and momentum are generally a huge thing. Coaching tenures end when hope ends.

Advertisement
Back