Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I went to the game on Tuesday. Dude sitting behind me is a friend of Link Jarrett, he told me Link told him this is the worst and thinnest pitching staff he's ever coached. Said he's probably going to need 2 full seasons to get things right.

It was so bad Tuesday that they brought their Friday night starter in late in the game to try to preserve the lead, which obviously never happens. And he gave up 4 straight hits.

One thing I will say, the entire team is freshmen and sophomores. It was actually incredible, I think the entire night I saw one junior playing, maybe two. So they're insanely young. But they have ZERO pitching. Gonna be a big time struggle this year for them.
Good times!

Advertisement
Can you imagine if someone switched out the flags for real, so if and when FSU scored…that picture actually took place?

Or perhaps if you pay Big Spear Energon $15,000 they will make this happen?

"PUNK OUR PROGRAM IN FRONT OF A HALF-FULL DOAK CAMPBELL STADIUM."

That's right, you and your ****y children can run flags across our logo denigrating the FSU brand before a home game. Or you can have Renegade and our cheerleaders do it for you at no extra charge. Say anything you like, really make it burn. We need the money. Afterwards, your kids can play at our circus for an hour and each one will receive nine college credits (only good at FSU).

$15,000

*For an extra $5,000 you can punch renegade in the mouth on the 50.

Email us at LittleSpearEnergy@erectorset.com

Last edited:

That's right, you and your ****y children can run flags across our logo denigrating the FSU brand before a home game. Or you can have Renegade and our cheerleaders do it for you at no extra charge. Say anything you like, really make it burn. We need the money. Afterwards, your kids can play at our circus for an hour and each receive nine college credits (only good at FSU).

$15,000

I'd feel bad about punching the horse but can I deck the white frat boy in red face makeup that rides him?

Advertisement

That's right, you and your ****y children can run flags across our logo denigrating the FSU brand before a home game. Or you can have Renegade and our cheerleaders do it for you at no extra charge. Say anything you like, really make it burn. We need the money. Afterwards, your kids can play at our circus for an hour and each receive nine college credits (only good at FSU).

$15,000

LOL!

For $100,000 you can get Renegade burgers, cooked up by Coach Norvell

The possibilities at BigSpearEnergon are limitless.

Last edited:
For $125,000 you'll get the entire team and staff to travel down to your school's practice facility where they will carol the following:

They’re drinking up that Doak **** water this spring.

1679859773768.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 234087

Bruh… over some gumbo?! U in a fight… to the death… over how much seasoning to put in a pot of gumbo…. a pot of gumbo that you ain’t even gonna be eating. Soooo my question is, how many bad decisions have you made in your life, if you find yourself in a similar situation? ****.

I would make a huge contribution to Big Spear Energy to be able to apply Chief Osceola's makeup pre-game.

I'd then make sure the tip of the spear was especially bulbous and the other end of the spear was especially cleft and saggy...

Advertisement
Back