Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Agreed. They keep thinking their building on something from this 9-3 season,,, awful recruiting class and betting on striking 4-4 on home runs again In the portal
Lol bro they delusional..was going back n forth on a mole fan after we got Fletch..he talking about they had a top 15 class..Bih where😂..then he said we have a better class than 2 playoff teams (Michigan, TCU)..in reality it’s only Michigan..anddd Michigan class is small by design based on what they signed last cycle..then he says he’d rather develop then sign highly touted guys🤨..lmao they are Delusional..I told him look bro..as a Miami fan I’ve been where FSU is..they won 9 games but their class is terrible..that’s not sustainable if your goal is titles..but moreeee tears😭..this my 2nd favorite thread..can’t wait until Rashada flips to Eugene 😂

Lol bro they delusional..was going back n forth on a mole fan after we got Fletch..he talking about they had a top 15 class..Bih where😂..then he said we have a better class than 2 playoff teams (Michigan, TCU)..in reality it’s only Michigan..anddd Michigan class is small by design based on what they signed last cycle..then he says he’d rather develop then sign highly touted guys🤨..lmao they are Delusional..I told him look bro..as a Miami fan I’ve been where FSU is..they won 9 games but their class is terrible..that’s not sustainable if your goal is titles..but moreeee tears😭..this my 2nd favorite thread..can’t wait until Rashada flips to Eugene 😂
What's the first?

Advertisement
The reason was Jameis Winston leaving. Jimbo is a corch and his offense is trash without Winston. He can stack recruiting clases every year but he still goes 8-4.
It was better than what Bowden was doing late in his career. Give me what UGa under Kirby was before the natty and I’m good.

Advertisement
The portal is how Norvell chooses to go it seems…
Yah, because he can't recruit at a high level across the board. He's smart enough not to reach at the high school level and will live out of the portal.

It's pretty obvious given he has 16 comments in a year you can have unlimited recruits sign up to the 85 scholarship limit. Prison Mike is portal bound

Advertisement
Signing day at FSU
Season 4 Weekend GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement
9 wins can mean a roof or a floor. Randy Shannon won 9 games, Al Golden won 9 games, Mark Richt won 10 games, Manny Diaz won 8 games when we played 11. Those are our last 4 coaches. If those 9 wins dont translate to better recruiting, its gonna be your ceiling. The portal can change things of course but unless you are getting the level of recruits USC got last season, its difficult to get those extra 1 or 2 wins to improve on what you did. FSU fans will learn the hardway. Norvell had 2 losing seasons before. Now he a playoff coach

Advertisement
Back