Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
9 wins can mean a roof or a floor. Randy Shannon won 9 games, Al Golden won 9 games, Mark Richt won 10 games, Manny Diaz won 8 games when we played 11. Those are our last 4 coaches. If those 9 wins dont translate to better recruiting, its gonna be your ceiling. The portal can change things of course but unless you are getting the level of recruits USC got last season, its difficult to get those extra 1 or 2 wins to improve on what you did. FSU fans will learn the hardway. Norvell had 2 losing seasons before. Now he a playoff coach

Yep you can't live and die banking on a USC portal season every year. With FSUs ****** NIL it'll inherently be hard to consistently get the top portal players let alone the odds of doing so.

Or this one?
“Did a ton of digging on Hussey’s recruitment last night. Wanted to share some of what I’m hearing.

After hearing Penn State was in a good position to keep him in the boat before this past weekend, I believe FSU and Miami have moved in front of the Nittany Lions following an official visit to Miami.

— FSU remains a legitimate threat here and it’s for a few reasons. First, Hussey grew up a big Seminole fan. That’s definitely a factor in FSU’s favor. Another selling point is the possibility that both of FSU’s starting safeties (Jammie Robinson and Akeem Dent) could depart this off-season. Safety is a position of need for FSU regardless of what those two do. That’s attractive to Hussey and his camp.

— I don’t think this one is over at all. Today may be the key day when it comes coming down to a decision. I know that Hussey’s family was still deep in discussion last night about his recruitment.

— I’ve heard there’s a possibility that either Miami or FSU offer his family friend and teammate, three-star Colorado WR commit Isaiah Hardge. That’s something that was discussed by both schools on Monday to Hussey’s camp. Hardge is a productive receiver at St. Thomas Aquinas and is extremely close to Hussey. I’m not sure either school will come through with an offer to Hardge at this point, but it is something that has been discussed.

— I’m also told that FSU WR commit Hykeem Williams was trying to get on the phone with Hussey yesterday to try and pitch him to join him at FSU. Not sure if they actually spoke but was told that Williams was trying. The recruitment of Edwin Joseph is also important here. If Joseph ends up at FSU, which I’m currently expecting, I think that only helps the Seminoles’ chances with Hussey — as they’re pretty close.

— because a decision hasn’t been made yet, I’m having a tough time predicting where this one is going to go. I’ll say that I feel better about FSU’s chances now than I did over the weekend and late last week. We’ll see what Tuesday has in store with this wild recruitment.”

“Did a ton of digging on Hussey’s recruitment last night. Wanted to share some of what I’m hearing.

After hearing Penn State was in a good position to keep him in the boat before this past weekend, I believe FSU and Miami have moved in front of the Nittany Lions following an official visit to Miami.

— FSU remains a legitimate threat here and it’s for a few reasons. First, Hussey grew up a big Seminole fan. That’s definitely a factor in FSU’s favor. Another selling point is the possibility that both of FSU’s starting safeties (Jammie Robinson and Akeem Dent) could depart this off-season. Safety is a position of need for FSU regardless of what those two do. That’s attractive to Hussey and his camp.

— I don’t think this one is over at all. Today may be the key day when it comes coming down to a decision. I know that Hussey’s family was still deep in discussion last night about his recruitment.

— I’ve heard there’s a possibility that either Miami or FSU offer his family friend and teammate, three-star Colorado WR commit Isaiah Hardge. That’s something that was discussed by both schools on Monday to Hussey’s camp. Hardge is a productive receiver at St. Thomas Aquinas and is extremely close to Hussey. I’m not sure either school will come through with an offer to Hardge at this point, but it is something that has been discussed.

— I’m also told that FSU WR commit Hykeem Williams was trying to get on the phone with Hussey yesterday to try and pitch him to join him at FSU. Not sure if they actually spoke but was told that Williams was trying. The recruitment of Edwin Joseph is also important here. If Joseph ends up at FSU, which I’m currently expecting, I think that only helps the Seminoles’ chances with Hussey — as they’re pretty close.

— because a decision hasn’t been made yet, I’m having a tough time predicting where this one is going to go. I’ll say that I feel better about FSU’s chances now than I did over the weekend and late last week. We’ll see what Tuesday has in store with this wild recruitment.”
Lol we gonna have some nole tears for this one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back