Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If I saw there roster right and just kind of knowing kids today with the NFL FSU is about to take a major hit. Esp on the defensive side of the ball. Norvell is going to need to hammer the portal and hope for lightning to strike again because Verse, the DT, Bethune, Dent and a few others are all gone. Maybe if FSU wins out they can get some momentum in recruiting but I still dont even see them mentioned all that often.

Year 3 after a horrible first two years and and solid year 3 isnt the time for another rebuild

Advertisement
Don’t know where else to post, but God I frucking hate FSU fans, MFing 60yr old *** clad in full FSU gear carrying a Nole flag is biking around Miami’s campus in particular the athletic area. Wack fanbase

Advertisement
I have had to deal with fsu fans at work today. It’s satisfying to know that fsu is at their ceiling right now with norvell, a mid tier acc program. This win bought him extra years of mediocrity. We may have been embarrassed by them, but our strong recruiting class has not wavered. We have no ceiling right now, and deep down inside, I can’t wait for the storm to hit them in the next few years

Advertisement
Back