Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Started to pout cuz he wasn't getting the ball much towards the beginning of the game. Was thrown a seam towards the goal line that he gave up on the route and the ball was there for a TD. He was getting ****y on the sidelines and Daniels was trying to talk to him and you could just tell he was not trying to hear it.

Then post game... https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/l...-all-mentions-of-lsu-from-his-instagram-page/

Could mean nothing but just a weird things to do.

Thanks for the follow up. Much appreciated.

I'm no Norvell apologist - but ask Manny Diaz how trusting the 18 year old soccer player to win a game worked out against Virginia last year. If you have the opportunity, score. Make them score a td, get an onside kick, score another td - all in 55 seconds.

The actual play call was terrible, sure, but going for the td was not the worst thing he did all night.
I get that but if you don’t trust your kicker to make a chip shot from inside the 5, where you have the opportunity to center it wherever he wants it, he shouldn’t be on scholarship.

If you try to score, you’re trusting the center to snap the ball correctly and the quarterback to handle it (didn’t work well for Van Dyke against BCC) then you’re trusting the line to block and the running back to hold onto the ball and not fumble it. I know, these are the basics of football but we see players botch them all the time just like we see kickers miss easy field goals. They’ve probably ran that toss play a million times and Norvell trusted they’d execute but we saw what happened. Personally, unless I have a Baxa type of situation where the kicker is complete trash, I’m taking a knee three times, forcing them to use all their timeouts and I’m letting my kicker kick. Maybe Norvell doesn’t trust his kicker at all? I’m not really familiar with how good he is.

Starting at $24.23? This ************ spin a wheel for pricing? Also, "starting at"... GTFOH, it's a shirt not a car.

It's the score, my friend (24-23)... like many of the closeted Forfeit State fans around here, young Jordy thinks the W is some epic event to remember for all time.
The starting at is just him being ignorant, though. Like, is there a Denali version of that shirt with blacked out, spinning rims?

Advertisement
It's the score, my friend (24-23)... like many of the closeted Forfeit State fans around here, young Jordy thinks the W is some epic event to remember for all time.
Let me have my insults MAUDE!

Clinton Kelly Lol GIF by Rachael Ray Show

I get that but if you don’t trust your kicker to make a chip shot from inside the 5, where you have the opportunity to center it wherever he wants it, he shouldn’t be on scholarship.

If you try to score, you’re trusting the center to snap the ball correctly and the quarterback to handle it (didn’t work well for Van Dyke against BCC) then you’re trusting the line to block and the running back to hold onto the ball and not fumble it. I know, these are the basics of football but we see players botch them all the time just like we see kickers miss easy field goals. They’ve probably ran that toss play a million times and Norvell trusted they’d execute but we saw what happened. Personally, unless I have a Baxa type of situation where the kicker is complete trash, I’m taking a knee three times, forcing them to use all their timeouts and I’m letting my kicker kick. Maybe Norvell doesn’t trust his kicker at all? I’m not really familiar with how good he is.
Fair enough. But - you can also try to win the football game with football players, running football plays. I guess it's more of a "playing to win" vs. "playing not to lose" situation and not about "trusting the kicker" per se. If the other team has 3 timeouts, they are going to get the ball back either way. I'd prefer to be up 14 with 55 seconds rather than up 10 with 55 seconds. And, I do trust the players who run ~70 plays/game to execute 3 plays from the 5 yard line, more than the soccer player and his two buddies that snap it to each other 5 or 6 times a night. May just be me though.

Norvell played to win the game, and won. It's still ***k the noles though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Injuries happen but they don’t have the depth to sustain the success they have had so far. If the injury bug hits their dline then they are really screwed.

Same could be said for us on our edge guys so it’s not like I’m just picking on little brother lol

Yea. They are pretty loaded. Problem is people have the attention span of a gnat and think that LSU is still the 2019 Burrow, Chase, Jefferson level. They seem to have a team culture issue going on, not a talent issue. Evidenced by how Kayshon Boutte was acting during and post game.
Yup. They are like 11-13 in their last 24. Beating LSU really doesn’t mean much besides name recognition. Spin the optics Tallahassee fans lol

Advertisement
Back