Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
They barely beat a terrible 6-7 team from last year and needed a miracle gift wrapped Special Teams blunders ( 2 muffed punts inside the 10, FG blocked and an XP blocked) to eek out a W. That is their signature win of last half decade. Congrats. You still stink.
This. Let them celebrate their fortunate win. Everyone else shouldn't be raising eyebrows out of concern for this team. LSU was no measuring stick game. They (Tigers) were scrubs playing individual ball and they looked as undisciplined and unprepared as their coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Had a cup of coffee with my Nole neighbor this morning. He was obviously happy about the victory but he said the same concerns for him are there and beating that LSU squad worried him.

I asked why? He said because it was a subpar lsu team and everyone will focus on as if it was a top tier team but look at them he said. He admitted lsu prob should have even won that game

He said Norvell almost ****ed the game away again… when he gets a lead it’s like he doesn’t know what to do and starts making dumb decisions. He thinks this win buys Norvell more time which isn’t sure if that’s good or bad.

Good. Now give Norvell that crippling extension
I Hope Please GIF

Had a cup of coffee with my Nole neighbor this morning. He was obviously happy about the victory but he said the same concerns for him are there and beating that LSU squad worried him.

I asked why? He said because it was a subpar lsu team and everyone will focus on as if it was a top tier team but look at them he said. He admitted lsu prob should have even won that game

He said Norvell almost ****ed the game away again… when he gets a lead it’s like he doesn’t know what to do and starts making dumb decisions. He thinks this win buys Norvell more time which isn’t sure if that’s good or bad.
Reasonable fsu fans are very hard to find

Advertisement
I told everyone
It’s better for us fsu wins
in the big picture this win is like our win vs gators in 13
We were thumping our chest and Florida ended up 4-8
Exactly. Fsu is not gonna have a good year. This is the best of both worlds. Slowly put an end to the SEC bias and fsu will still suck

Advertisement
Back