Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Starting Center Kayden Lyles out for the season.

5th year player, transferred in from Wisconsin this year. Huge loss.
FSU fans reading this
1660169708017.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Travis is injured bc LSU's DL eats him their wins ceiling for the year is 4. Prayers up bc that right there is the perfect situation. FSU embarrassed all year plus Prison Mike with a wonderful excuse to stay HC another 1 or 2 years.

Advertisement
If Travis is injured bc LSU's DL eats him their wins ceiling for the year is 4. Prayers up bc that right there is the perfect situation. FSU embarrassed all year plus Prison Mike with a wonderful excuse to stay HC another 1 or 2 years.
Was on FB and a Noles page came up on my "suggested" feed, with an article about Travis having a good Spring so far. Figured I'd check out the comments....total delusion! Many comments about how great he is and he's going to have a breakout year, and even one seriously claiming he will be in the Heisman race and could be the best QB in the country! 🤣

Was on FB and a Noles page came up on my "suggested" feed, with an article about Travis having a good Spring so far. Figured I'd check out the comments....total delusion! Many comments about how great he is and he's going to have a breakout year, and even one seriously claiming he will be in the Heisman race and could be the best QB in the country! 🤣
Delusion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back