Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Anyone see whats going one with Brock Glenn? I know he was a FSU lean, but Ohio State and LSU were about to turn up the heat on him. Think it would be hilarious if they let Parson go and then whiff on their other QB prospects, I know they wanted to take two.

LOL. Imagine thinking that you're going to land elite talent in the portal next year when A. You have no real NIL money, B. Bama, OSU, and others are losing QBs to the draft and would conceivably be in the same market should an elite QB become available, and C. Your definition of a "solid year" is maybe 7 wins.

FSU fans honestly still think they're in the upper echelon of college football. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1658943503516.png

Advertisement
LOL. Imagine thinking that you're going to land elite talent in the portal next year when A. You have no real NIL money, B. Bama, OSU, and others are losing QBs to the draft and would conceivably be in the same market should an elite QB become available, and C. Your definition of a "solid year" is maybe 7 wins.

FSU fans honestly still think they're in the upper echelon of college football. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 200954

As if keeping Parson was up to them!! Lol

View attachment 200954

"We should be a prime destination assuming we have a solid year on the field."

A few other comments made on the F($)U board this week...

"I should be having dinner with Margot Robbie next week, assuming I win the lottery this weekend."
"I should be cleared to fly into Vegas next month, assuming Fire Rescue can get my 600 lb. a$$ out of this single-wide and the gastric bypass goes well."
"I should be skiing the French Alps for the holidays, assuming my public defender manages to overturn my felony conviction on appeal."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very true. I remember back when I knew the majority of their roster because it was kids we were after. Now I barely know anybody
Yea and their current class is pretty slim right now with only 10 commits. Unless Norvell has a stack of kids that he’s counting on in-season I don’t see how he lands a top 15 class.

Top 25 might be out of the question with the targets they have left.

All football squads consider themselves family. Norvell in trouble this season bruh he won't last
Yeah, they're dumb, but they aren't that stupid. They've put up with an embarrassing amount of losing, but even the North Florida School of Clown Technology is going to notice how bad he sucks this season. Look for a coaching change by December.

What’s sad for fsu is that we make fun of uf for losing so many battles but fsu isn’t even in the conversation for these kids.

That school is floundering

Yeah....my main fantasy football group chat is 10 of us, I'm the only Cane, there are 2 gators (not my choice to invite them) and about 4 Noles. Me and the gator dudes talk **** all day about recruiting and the noles are quiet as a church mouse. I said it earlier in this thread somewhere but it's honestly like they don't exist right now. I have been following recruiting religiously for 20 years now and I have never, EVER seen FSU this irrelevant both in state and nationally. Ever. Even when they were losing 30-0 to Wake Forest at home, they still had some juice on the trail those off-seasons. You would think they literally do not exist with how off the radar they are to 98% of elite prospects.

Advertisement

View attachment 200954
Imagine thinking there's any upside to not taking a QB this year.

Yea and their current class is pretty slim right now with only 10 commits. Unless Norvell has a stack of kids that he’s counting on in-season I don’t see how he lands a top 15 class.

They're honestly banking on flips and unexpected commitments after they win 7 games. The college football world will be on notice.

What are you talking about?! FSU is an elite program! Their fans will tell you!!

Advertisement

What will be interesting is the potential that BOTH FSU and UF will be playing for bowl eligibility on Nov. 25 when they play this season. That should help recruiting a lot.

Was considered to be a heavy FSU lean for most of recruitment...

tenor.gif

Swing & a miss...

FSU are in the depths of **** right now; even Manuelito had a #11 ranked class at Miami, Norvell might not even crack the top 25 this class & his previous two classes haven’t cracked the top 15 once.

I need the FSU Eliminated sign please :)

Advertisement
Back