Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

how was Anae not able to get a better job than Syracuse?

Anae & Babers are good friends from way back in the 80’s, they worked together at Hawaii.

They both also come from similar branches on the Air Raid tree, so in terms of philosophy they’re connected.

I would also add that he could easily have a job right now at a better program, but maybe not as an OC. His only other play calling job so far was the UVA one he just lost when the HC was fired.

Advertisement

Attachments

• Linus Blanket.JPG
    Linus Blanket.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t sleep on that Syracuse game

They have a new OC in Robert Anae who orchestrated Brennan Armstrong’s spectacular season & UVA’s Offense last year & Cuse has a top 5-10 RB in the Nation in Sean Tucker who rushed for 1,496yds & 12TD’s at 6.1ypc. They also have a good young secondary with Garrett Williams Duce Chestnut (who was a Freshman all-American), Ja’Had Carter, Justin Barron & Jason Simmons, all of whom were Freshmen that started last year.

Yeah they do suck overall as a team lol, but FSU will be on the road @ Syracuse after coming off an on the road loss to Miami, so that game could be the demoralizing loss after a loss game where they just completely quit on the season lol.
Great point here.

Anae has one of the more unconventional offenses around now. It's a system disguised as a glob of formations pulled from systems over the years. They go from Empty to some unbalanced stuff out of wing-t playbooks. It's ugly but pretty interesting. He got alot of Armstrong last year.

Advertisement
Yo you aren’t kidding. You know what he is thinking just by looking at him. “How in the *** did my career derail this bad that my best option is to be here trying to sell a bunch of kids that coming to Tallahassee is the best choice”
I’d love to see him come back to Miami to finish his career, even if it’s just as a ceremonial advisor.

Advertisement
Back