Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Odd. What am I missing? Did they pick up a bunch more transfers than I remember? In that 8-4 prediction, Louisville, BC, WF, and Florida are all predicted wins where they may not even be favored. They appear as likely to go 5-7 as they are 8-4. Then again, I suck at gambling most of the time.

They did do well in the portal to an extent. Bethune the LB, Verse at DE, some OL, and a bunch of mediocre WRs.

I personally don’t see their offense doing well with how limited Travis is throwing. DCs will figure out their rushing scheme. Their defense should be solid but I don’t see more than 6 wins.

Advertisement
6 would be kind of perfect. I think it's enough to keep Norvell around while also keeping the stink around.

Great minds think alike. My thoughts from about 5 weeks ago in this thread on this very thing:

They did do well in the portal to an extent. Bethune the LB, Verse at DE, some OL, and a bunch of mediocre WRs.

I personally don’t see their offense doing well with how limited Travis is throwing. DCs will figure out their rushing scheme. Their defense should be solid but I don’t see more than 6 wins.

Two names I don't ever want to hear again. That's not a comment against you, I'm just tired of the SemenHoles blowing up these two guys as "recruiting wins over Miami" for the past six months.

Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Don’t sleep on that Syracuse game

They have a new OC in Robert Anae who orchestrated Brennan Armstrong’s spectacular season & UVA’s Offense last year & Cuse has a top 5-10 RB in the Nation in Sean Tucker who rushed for 1,496yds & 12TD’s at 6.1ypc. They also have a good young secondary with Garrett Williams Duce Chestnut (who was a Freshman all-American), Ja’Had Carter, Justin Barron & Jason Simmons, all of whom were Freshmen that started last year.

Yeah they do suck overall as a team lol, but FSU will be on the road @ Syracuse after coming off an on the road loss to Miami, so that game could be the demoralizing loss after a loss game where they just completely quit on the season lol.

Tucker is a stud, no doubt. He can **** near win a game by himself.

I probably shouldn't have said awful. They did win 5 games last year (same number as FSU) and return Tucker and Shrader can run a bit from the QB position. But I think I saw where their win total this year was 4. They're probably not gonna be very good, but it is a road game, and pretty much a direct swing game for FSU. If they lose to Cuse, there's no chance in **** they're getting to 7 wins. That's one where if they're going to be even a decent team, like 7-5, that's a game they will win. If they wind up a 4-8 or 5-7 team, Cuse will beat them in the dome.

Cuse **** near beat them in Doak last year, if I remember correctly.

1658271936298.jpeg

Advertisement
**** no! I want them to suck so bad they’d have to fire Norvell then they’ll be paying 3 coaches Taggart Norvell and the replacement. More dead money!

If they fire Norvell, they will mortgage the university to pay for PrimeTime and give him a monster contract. They may literally go a decade without a winning season. It will be glorious.

Advertisement
I want them to beat lsu then tank
God forbid we don’t pull the upset
After fsu and Miami both lose early to sec
We’ll be hearing so much sec sec sec talk it’s gonna be sick

Advertisement
If they fire Norvell, they will mortgage the university to pay for PrimeTime and give him a monster contract. They may literally go a decade without a winning season. It will be glorious.

Still not sure he leaves for them…

He just gave some money towards new facilities I believe.

Agreed. He’d also have to embrace the role of being a full time P5 coach. In his current role he can still focus on his media and business interests. A P5 job is a 24/7 role with little time for anything else. Also, I think there’s a lot of hype around him as a coach.

They went 11-2 last year but finished the season by getting blasted in their bowl game by a 6-5 team.

I don't know about his ego handling it, but from the outside looking in, he can accomplish a lot more where he's at and make a real difference compared to just being the next failed FSU coach.

Advertisement
Back