Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
What's funny is that 8-4 is an overachievement for them and they'd be **** happy, but it would be the floor and somewhat disappointing for us.

So, their ceiling is our floor. Hmm.
They're below us in the apartment building. That's part of why they hate us, we fuccin too much, noise keeps them up at night

Dayum, they don’t even sell 40s in Florida - pour a lil bit out for state, RIP to the progrum.
1658342275379.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beat LSU and chances are less likely they tank after.

That was my first instinct too. But last year they opened up at home vs ND and almost won. I really thought they would have a decent year after how they played that night. Then the wheels came off, and besides manny spreading his cheeks for them, they had a disaster of a season.

That was my first instinct too. But last year they opened up at home vs ND and almost won. I really thought they would have a decent year after how they played that night. Then the wheels came off, and besides manny spreading his cheeks for them, they had a disaster of a season.
Key word is ALMOST. They lost, chances are if they won things may have been different moving forward. Psychology in a game like football is of utter importance.

I saw that game and left feeling worse about ND, not good about FSU

Advertisement
I was replying to FSpoo beating LSU from another poster…no way, no how.. I want pain and suffering right out of the gate.

Ceiling for them is 6 games IMO and hopeful they’re stuck at a 5 handle.
I know, I was reiterating that I agreed with you and why

Advertisement
Don’t sleep on that Syracuse game

They have a new OC in Robert Anae who orchestrated Brennan Armstrong’s spectacular season & UVA’s Offense last year & Cuse has a top 5-10 RB in the Nation in Sean Tucker who rushed for 1,496yds & 12TD’s at 6.1ypc. They also have a good young secondary with Garrett Williams Duce Chestnut (who was a Freshman all-American), Ja’Had Carter, Justin Barron & Jason Simmons, all of whom were Freshmen that started last year.

Yeah they do suck overall as a team lol, but FSU will be on the road @ Syracuse after coming off an on the road loss to Miami, so that game could be the demoralizing loss after a loss game where they just completely quit on the season lol.
how was Anae not able to get a better job than Syracuse?

how was Anae not able to get a better job than Syracuse?
He’s not a well known commodity, albeit he had a solid record at UVA. His name was even floated for OC here after Enos got canned. Also, he’s not a super ambitious guy. He’s fine being OC for a Syracuse type team.

Advertisement
Back