Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a rivalry game, I'll predict that they'll convert a field goal. But it's gonna be a slaughter that compares to the '01 Washington revenge killing...
Growing up in CT I didn’t get to go to a lot of games in the OB, but I was at that one. I thought the stadium was going to collapse. I swear the concrete was swaying. Wild

FSU is so screwed. They're the frog in the pot of water that's been slowly heating up and is about to boil over. And they have no safety net like Mario, Rad and the Billionaires to fix their issue.

Slept on it and I dediced there is one potential longterm way FSU gets back to relevance. They need to hitch a ride with Miami and Clemson into the SEC or BIG, get their cut of the conference money, and pray they beat the Mississippi States, Vandys, Purdues and Illinois team to get back above .500. At that point, a few years down the road, I could see them start to build the program back.

Best case, 5 years to recover. But I expect they'll ***** up their conference move and their next HC, so more likely they are staring at 10-20 more years in the desert.

He’s not being dishonest. Practice is bound to be more intense when you transfer and go from being a third stringer to getting way more reps.
tim and eric comedy GIF

spot on with this explanation lol

Advertisement
Mario ain’t gonna let some dude dictate his practice.
I’m sure Mario is going to find plenty of ways to motivate for that game. It will most likely be a night game at the Rock.
Agreed, but name one coach who isn't looking for an excuse to turn up the heat. Being able to scapegoat the reason onto someone else while adding additional motivation for a rival game? I don't see how that's "some dude dicat[ing] his practice", that's just good use of the hand he's dealt.

Growing up in CT I didn’t get to go to a lot of games in the OB, but I was at that one. I thought the stadium was going to collapse. I swear the concrete was swaying. Wild
I hear ya fam, and as a native Miamian who's been to several games at the OB, I'll affirm that was par for the course. Can you imagine being a 7-9 year old at those games in the early 90's??? I was happy with my team kicking *** up & down the field but scared ****less that the OB might collapse on our asses...

Agreed, but name one coach who isn't looking for an excuse to turn up the heat. Being able to scapegoat the reason onto someone else while adding additional motivation for a rival game? I don't see how that's "some dude dicat[ing] his practice", that's just good use of the hand he's dealt.
I would agree with you if it was a different coach.
Mario said it himself “I don’t believe in outside motivation”.
No other coach will have them more ready for that game than Mario

Advertisement
I hear ya fam, and as a native Miamian who's been to several games at the OB, I'll affirm that was par for the course. Can you imagine being a 7-9 year old at those games in the early 90's??? I was happy with my team kicking *** up & down the field but scared ****less that the OB might collapse on our asses...
**** it was that bad?

Advertisement
That bad fam. That muhfucca used to be swaying side to side like it was dancing Bachata. The only other time I was more scared of the building collasping on me was when Andrew hit. I was down in Fairway Heights at my stepdad's crib. Scary ****...
bruh I never been there so I dont know but thats scary, is that a reason they took it down? They should of did renovations, **** a concrete building made for football cant hold us crazy *** canes fans lol. Glad nobody ever got hurt bruh that **** sounds scary asf.

Can someone please tell me why their mascot is staring at nothing in particular with his mouth wide open like he's in disbelief about something? Ghee whiz fucc fsu.

Advertisement
Back