Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

0314AA80-2134-46D0-8633-CE5981EDF0F8.jpeg
7E243AE3-3D00-4C20-92DC-205410787657.jpeg
3F34F35A-BE55-4A55-AC27-A55A937C0683.jpeg

It’s amazing watching their mods just lie to them. I don’t even know how on one hand he essentially says they’ve wasted time going after Keem and then on the other hand says they’re in in more than their fans know and that 8 wins puts them squarely in the race. He also predicted that they’d go 8-4 and beat Miami. Looking at that schedule and seeing 8 wins is comical.

Advertisement
View attachment 196412View attachment 196413View attachment 196414

It’s amazing watching their mods just lie to them. I don’t even know how on one hand he essentially says they’ve wasted time going after Keem and then on the other hand says they’re in in more than their fans know and that 8 wins puts them squarely in the race. He also predicted that they’d go 8-4 and beat Miami. Looking at that schedule and seeing 8 wins is comical.
It’s delusion is what it is.

Dude needs to change his name to Zach Blowsteam. Because he’s blowing a lot of steam up their fanbase’s collective asses.

Advertisement

They just persist with this notion that the world will be on notice if/when they ever win 8 games in a season again. Meanwhile every relevant program in the country would be concerned with only 8 wins. They think top prospects are gonna line up for an 8 win FSU.

Been meaning to post this.. was in Key West a couple weeks ago and came across this sign.

20220623_175401.jpg

If my Dad didn't live there, I wouldn't go there but once every other year. **** trailerhassee

They just persist with this notion that the world will be on notice if/when they ever win 8 games in a season again. Meanwhile every relevant program in the country would be concerned with only 8 wins. They think top prospects are gonna line up for an 8 win FSU.
Well it has been quite a while for them. They are typical delusional fans.

Advertisement
Someone needs to find the sound bite last cycle from the local FSU radio show Jeff Cameron with Ira and someone else where they all talk about FSU legacies that could change the trajectory of the program and one of them says if we can’t get Marvin Jones Jr shut the program down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back