Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

AF59004C-4307-484F-8A8F-41677E55BCE2.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
They live in another dimension. 16-24 over four years and those guys think there’s some miraculous turnaround coming. They’re where we were in 2012. Thinking we were just around the corner when we hadn’t even left the ****ing driveway.

Similar trajectory, probably looking at around 10-12 years before they might start turning things around, if the stars align for them. I can pretty much see their future. Norvell gets 2 more seasons, gets fired, then they will hire Deion Sanders on a 8 yr deal and think they landed the coach of the century, and then they'll be under .500 for 6 seasons. If they are lucky maybe they actually make a good hire after that, and it will take 3-4 years to rebuild.

I honestly haven't checked NoleTears in weeks as they are so pathetic and delusional that it's more sad than funny. At least with UF fans they are acutely aware Bayou Billy is in over his head.

He managed to not drive Justin Fuente’s Memphis program off a cliff… other than that? He drove the final stake into Manny’s coffin. Not much else.

The ENTIRE list of Prison Mike Norvell's head coaching accomplishments are:

---Took Fuente's success at Memphis and improved it by AN AVERAGE OF ONE WIN PER YEAR OVER HIS TENURE.

Not a joke. Actual stats. Google it.

Breathtaking levels of retardation.

I've been reading Gator tears too much. These guys are getting to the point I feel ashamed laughing at them.

Four losing seasons in a row but Mario is washing up for going to the conference title three years in a row and having the best recruiting class in OREGON four years in a row.

"All the advantages."

IT

IS

OREGON

Advertisement
Breathtaking levels of retardation.

I've been reading Gator tears too much. These guys are getting to the point I feel ashamed laughing at them.

Four losing seasons in a row but Mario is washing up for going to the conference title three years in a row and having the best recruiting class in OREGON four years in a row.

"All the advantages."

IT

IS

OREGON

What are "all the advantages"?

---Is it "following the tenure of Willie Taggart"? Because that can be DISadvantageous. Maybe we should ask Prison Mike Norvell about the advantage he had following Willie Taggart.

---Is it "Nike money", when Phil Knight has not been shown to be a particular contributor or advocate of NIL arrangements? Oh, wait, when Mario was coaching Oregon, WE DIDN'T HAVE NIL.

---Is it "Oregon's a nice place, everyone wants to go there, all the kids love having 1,000 uniform combinations"? If that was true, Oregon would have Top 5 recruiting classes every single year. The truth, though, was that Mario had to recruit kids from across the country who were willing to come to Oregon BECAUSE OF HIM. Several of those players literally flipped to Miami when Mario left Oregon, leading us to the obvious conclusion that maybe it was MARIO more than it was OREGON.

---Is it "Pac 12 is such an easy conference to win, even a caveman could do it"? Well, if that's true, the ACC isn't far off from that, particularly as long as Clemson decides to keep playing that terrible QB. And let's not forget that Mario took a TERRIBLE program at FIU to two consecutive bowl games and first place in the Sunbelt.

I'm not sure what all these mythical "all the advantages" were that Mario had at Oregon, but he still did a pretty **** good job as coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back