Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Have a “buddy” nole tell me recently that fsu AD is in tip top shape being led by a really good AD. Someone please give me some good amo on how their entire AD is a mess.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Inflation

seinfeld-gold.gif

Advertisement
Have a “buddy” nole tell me recently that fsu AD is in tip top shape being led by a really good AD. Someone please give me some good amo on how their entire AD is a mess.

1. Still paying Willie Taggart
2. Massively overpaid for Norvell with no real competition
3. Nothing causes a recruit to exit the Portal and go back to his original school more than a visit to Talla-*******-hassee
4. The losses
5. The last-minute game cancellations
6. The urinals at Doak
7. Stealing money from the county sales tax money designed to help the needy and spending it on a stadium that is (lightly) used 6 or 7 times per year
8. That horrible F$U Collective, and the equally horrible F$U Collective website
9. Playing "the warchant" over tinny car speakers to welcome a priority recruit to Talla-*******-hassee, PLUS filming it, PLUS posting it
10. And lest anyone need a reminder, the infamous FALSE Warchant story about getting a commit from a Portal kid that was based on leaked information from F$U that just wasn't reliable or accurate

1. Still paying Willie Taggart
2. Massively overpaid for Norvell with no real competition
3. Nothing causes a recruit to exit the Portal and go back to his original school more than a visit to Talla-*******-hassee
4. The losses
5. The last-minute game cancellations
6. The urinals at Doak
7. Stealing money from the county sales tax money designed to help the needy and spending it on a stadium that is (lightly) used 6 or 7 times per year
8. That horrible F$U Collective, and the equally horrible F$U Collective website
9. Playing "the warchant" over tinny car speakers to welcome a priority recruit to Talla-*******-hassee, PLUS filming it, PLUS posting it
10. And lest anyone need a reminder, the infamous FALSE Warchant story about getting a commit from a Portal kid that was based on leaked information from F$U that just wasn't reliable or accurate

That’s what I needed. Thanks, friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back