Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

'Cruitin', F$U style...

1. Player enters Portal.
2. Player visits Talla-*******-hassee.
3. Player gets Flaccid Spear NIL offer.
4. Player meets Prison Mike Norvell, hears Warchant on car radio.
5. Player runs screaming back to his original school.

It's a beautiful sight to behold...

Advertisement
D28FACB9-7807-418E-ADB9-1DE8A0329003.jpeg

wow- that's brutal.

Crazy fans always see the possible upside. I argued with a ton of them throughout the Al Golden era. Those people can't be reasoned with in any circumstance. But the fan who is realistic...they have to look at the fact they have not had a winning season since 2017 and then add in the total irrelevance from a recruiting standpoint and wonder what could possibly be the light at the end of the tunnel.

If Norvell isn't the guy, i don't think he is, then who is? their only hope of relevance is that when they fire Mike they win the lottery and get Urban Meyer when he left Utah- the young up and coming guy who hasn't proved himself on the big stage but is a future great coach. That is literally like winning the lottery.

No established coach will touch that job.
The funniest part is that, despite a complete lack of evidence, they still thin Novel’s the guy. He literally hasn’t done anything to improve the situation, but they still think he’s doing great.

Advertisement
I posted something like this a few weeks ago in here. I've been following recruiting very closely for 20+ years now. I have never, and I mean NEVER, seen FSU as this much of an afterthought. It's crazy to me. I'm sure as we get closer to NSD they'll get a few recruits, I don't think they'll finish 50th in the rankings or anything, but they are down BAD right now. It's almost as if they don't even exist. This article is so true and I know the national guys feel the same way I do....there is just ZERO buzz around them right now with virtually every elite recruit.

I think our absolute best hope is for them to go something like 6-6 or even 7-5. They won't be able to fire Norvell but it won't generate nearly enough attention for them to get any momentum in recruiting. I really wouldn't be surprised in the least if they finish somewhere in the 30s in the composite this year. Like I said, in 20 years, I've never seen anything like this complete lack of interest.
Won’t generate buzz? You’re nuts if you think the rings they get for finishing with a winning record won’t give them a recruiting bump.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back